Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Harbingers (The Order Alliance/#1 Storm Clan) - Here You'll Be A Friend & Not A Number!

(XBOX)PTFO Hanoth

Welcome to Harbingers recruitment thread.

If your looking for a clan I first have to ask if your 16+ and have a headset? If your answers to this are yes then you are eligible to join this great community!

Harbingers believes in having quality members over quantity so while we only have 80+ members each of them is personally welcomed and introduced to the members to play with. Our leaders will take the time to do some games with you while our other clan mates are in game to give you all the opportunity to relax, get to know each other and make some new friends!

While many clans just want you within their ranks to have you as a number and to see what you can do for them, we are far more interested in building a sense of community so that if your new player or a veteran you will be able to meet players to play both this and any other games with at virtually any time as we have members from all over the world!

We have very few rules, asking only that you refrain from racism, sexism or any form of discrimination.

We also ask for all members to play on Public so that clan members can jump in your games at any time and play with you!

Reasons to join:

We are the best Storm Clan in the game. We often come first in kills against clans with more members than us! This shows our members activity.

300ce8l.jpg

We have all research complete and a fully upgraded Dojo!

We have members from all over the world who really do want to meet you. When your online PM a few people or say hello on clan chat, tell them your new and if they have space in their game they'll send you an invite!

We do not clear off inactive members unless we must. We want old members to come back but neither do we want to upgrade. We'd rather be the best Storm Clan at all times and growing past 100 makes keeping the sense of community harder. That said we hit our capacity a while ago and had to remove inactive members. At 7 days offline you'll be marked as inactive and a message me and at 14 days you'll be removed but if you simply tell me that your going away you need not worry about being removed from our clan!

Harbingers has the 3 most well known forum traders under one roof! Between me, Winwon3 and BadBoy Killa38 we get more traffic and better trades than the rest of the top 20 traders combined! This means if you want something we can probably find it and clan members get much more from us than randoms do.

Finally we're also in The Order. If you haven't heard of our Alliance by now then your either very new or you've been living under a rock! Being in this Alliance allows us to take part in the PvP and also let us access Alliance Chat which usually has 1000+ people in it who're looking to trade and play games every second of the day!

If you have any questions or would like to join Harbingers then mail me (NSA Hanoth) on here or over Xbox Live. All I ask is that if you'd like to join and you mail me please dont join another clan for 24 hours. I may be asleep or working (I run a business so im often busy) but as soon as im able I'll send you an invite.

Oh and just to let you know we've only ever have one person leave Harbingers by choic3. We really are a family so join us today and make some new friends!

Edited by (XB1)NSA Hanoth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Harbingers recruitment thread.

If your looking for a clan I first have to ask if your 16+ and have a headset? If your answers to this are yes then you are eligible to join this great community!

Harbingers believes in having quality members over quantity so while we only have 40+ members each of them is personally welcomed and introduced to the members to play with. Our leaders will take the time to do some games with you while our other clan mates are in game to give you all the opportunity to relax, get to know each other and make some new friends!

While many clans just want you within their ranks to have you as a number and to see what you can do for them, we are far more interested in building a sense of community so that if your new player or a veteran you will be able to meet players to play both this and any other games with at virtually any time as we have members from all over the world!

We have very few rules, asking only that you refrain from racism, sexism or any form of discrimination.

Our clan has 95% of all research done which is FAR more than most clans with 10 times our numbers have and you can become as involved with clan management as you want - meaning that if you just want to play then you can but if you want to be a leader then with a little time and patience that can happen too!!

Finally we are also in the largest Alliance of clans in Warframe which means that we have our own (Alliance) solar rails and we usually have FAR more members online in Alliance chat if your looking to sell something or if your looking for a game on one of the few times that we don't have members online.

If you have any questions or would like a clan invite please feel free to mail me (NSA Hanoth) over Xbox Live.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi I'm on Xb1 and i would like to Join the Clan, i play M,W,Thu,Sat,Sun once I'm not doing exams. I am  Grad student and as such i try to run some games in the mornings then late at night. I prefer to play in a 3-4 person team and i prefer to run in the void, mobile defense, defense, survival,and exterminate.  If i have to run interceptions please cover me as i am a new player and am between my volt and nyx prime ( building it as we speak) . 

Pleasure to meet you. 

Hey bud, I will send you an invite in the morning and then introduce you to people when we're both online :)

Hey i was on this morning so we didn't have time to chat but i made a Latron  , Nyx Prime Helmet , a few orokin derelict keys  and two void keys. I have done two assassination missions today.  I leveled the Latron up to level 7 and maxed out my Amphis. Im not sure how i can make it stronger. I killed Vor again so i got the blue prints for Cronus and Seer. I also have blue prints for oberon chassis, systems, rhino helmet, systems ,double ether and skana. So if anyone needs these things to be made I'm totally down to make them.  

i am a heavy farmer i just need people to run missions with me on earth for interception so i can finish that up and get to the boss and start with Mars missions and Jupiter. 

I am looking primarily for a Latron prime blueprint, Dragon Nikana blueprint, nyx prime blue print ,nyx prime systems bp, nyx prime chassis bp  and anything for loki prime bps 

The Latron Prime is ok, it was my first Prime weapon but tbh the Boltor Prime is better.

Anyway, any time your on just him me or any of the other clan guys up. Just make sure your appearing online though as otherwise we'll never know your on xD

Oh and if you have Sedna unlocked then try running 3 rounds of interception as the reward is a T4 key! Great for farming parts or worth plat as is! Actually if you want to sell them let me know as I buy them too, anyway Sedna's enemies are level 13+ so its not that hard either :)

Edited by (XB1)NSA Hanoth

Hi I'm The K1awz. I'm new to this game and community but I have been playing for a week now and I'm interested in joining this clan. I'm lvl 19 and I have a mic and I'm gonna be turning 24 this upcoming December. Anyway my gamer tag is The K1awz. The L is actually a one in case u have trouble spelling my Gt but anyway I'm very active. Thx for reading and I hope we can be clan mates :) .

Hi I'm The K1awz. I'm new to this game and community but I have been playing for a week now and I'm interested in joining this clan. I'm lvl 19 and I have a mic and I'm gonna be turning 24 this upcoming December. Anyway my gamer tag is The K1awz. The L is actually a one in case u have trouble spelling my Gt but anyway I'm very active. Thx for reading and I hope we can be clan mates :) .

Couldnt recruit you cos your already in a clan :/ I wish you luck and hope your not just "another randomer" where ever you've gone :)