Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Slash Dash And Radial Javelin

Deidaku

Whyaren't those  buffed  or reworked DE?

It doesn't have a lot of utility since excal has super jump....

And RJ could use some improvmenet.

It's just that I find it weird that the first warframe is amongst the last being reworked at all...

i think DE will since they revert the radial blind change for now.

but sometimes i wonder isnt radial javelin THE worst ulti in this game? i think even shadow of the dead is better

RJ at low levels Is evena  waste of energy. Might as well Super Jump , out of danger , RB for protection  or slash dash to get away.  All of excal's abilities are better than RJ in its "predestined" role

it should deal more damage . And have punchthough. That's all it would need really

RJ at low levels Is evena  waste of energy. Might as well Super Jump , out of danger , RB for protection  or slash dash to get away.  All of excal's abilities are better than RJ in its "predestined" role

it should deal more damage . And have punchthough. That's all it would need really

oh punch through... i'm not sure how should i feel about this, but i believe this has been asked for a long long time. never get it though

Just buffing the damage on Slash Dash and Radial Javelin would accomplish very little, because damage doesn't really scale at high levels. Hell, if you tripled the base damage on SD and RJ they would still be bad because the damage would still be negligible at high levels.

They need a rework.

Slash Dash should use your melee weapon for damage calculations and should apply any status effects those weapons are capable of proccing (adding cold damage to your melee weapon would make your Slash Dash proc Cold effect on all enemies hit, for example). It should also have a bit longer range and be able to dash through enemies instead of stopping on collision.

Radial Javelin should have homing javelins with punch through that allows it to ignore moderately thick cover. It's damage should be increased and a 100% bleed proc added. Any enemies hit, regardless whether they survived or not, would be pinned and immobilized by the Javelins for several seconds, affected by power duration.

Super Jump needs to be replaced entirely, IMO.

Anyway, that's my idea of a rework for Excal's abilities.

Just buffing the damage on Slash Dash and Radial Javelin would accomplish very little, because damage doesn't really scale at high levels. Hell, if you tripled the base damage on SD and RJ they would still be bad because the damage would still be negligible at high levels.

They need a rework.

Slash Dash should use your melee weapon for damage calculations and should apply any status effects those weapons are capable of proccing (adding cold damage to your melee weapon would make your Slash Dash proc Cold effect on all enemies hit, for example). It should also have a bit longer range and be able to dash through enemies instead of stopping on collision.

Radial Javelin should have homing javelins with punch through that allows it to ignore moderately thick cover. It's damage should be increased and a 100% bleed proc added. Any enemies hit, regardless whether they survived or not, would be pinned and immobilized by the Javelins for several seconds, affected by power duration.

Super Jump needs to be replaced entirely, IMO.

Anyway, that's my idea of a rework for Excal's abilities.

Souds good. and for RJ need increase accuracy too.

But dont touch the Super Jump!

Edited by ZoMbi656

Okey, more idea:

Slash Dash: 

first, it must work right, now "It is possible to get stuck on an enemy during the duration of the ability and in most cases the enemy will not take damage";

second, if this a slash damage so, survivors must get status effect - bleed;

last, maybe increase damage, a little.

Radial Javelin:

first, again, it work not right, current at rank 3 we have 15 javelins, so if you have 5 enemy in range each enemy must strikes buy 3 javelins and takes 3000 damage, now javelins strikes everything except enemys;

second, need status effect too, plus maybe chance to knockdown;

last, need increase amount of the javelins in base.

Excalibur is SUPPOSED to be a balanced frame.

Offense, Slash Dash and Radial Javelin have been discussed and do need a rework.

Super Jump is a mobility power. Sorry all of you who want the '3' button to be another nuke. It was not ever supposed to be one and should not be. It allows Excalibur to either escape situations or attack from on high like an avenging angel of death!

Radial Blind? I will wait to see if they can fix it without breaking it further. Because it was and is SERIOUSLY broken.

Edited by Kalenath