Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: On New Creature Depths In Game Levels And Unlockable Ingame Creature Manual

Makemap

1. If there is going to be new creatures please don't add them in the lower levels, they should be in the higher levels. As you expand to other territory, the more creatures you see the more people would stay playing. It is hard enough already to try and melee 1 creature at a time with Skana. Saturn is fine.

2. Suggestion for the first infested mission in "Mercury" is remove ancient spawn(Toxic, Healer, Disrupt), add more dogs and a video clip having grinners turning in infested dogs(if not maybe further in the game, could be a creature turning guys into infested). Ancient Healers should spawn at the near the end of the level.

As all you have is Skana and barely any melee mods. As you expand further the more creatures you should see. Not having all the creature in the first level like now, seeing everything in the first few missions as a newbie. This is the very first mission you ever encounter infested and at really low level too.

3. Add a in game Creature information manual, the more creatures you see, they become unlocked in the in game creature manual. Creature info tells you all the weak spots(pictures of the weak spots), resistance and immunity. As for Bosses you must defeat them first in order to tell you(if they do have weak spots.) I did have ever saw two secret bosses in Alert missions. One being supper strong(did not kill and teleported away) and the other is a white sniper with a lot of health which I killed.

Edited by Makemap

First off, they're not creatures, they're enemies/mobs. Second, I agree with increasing enemy variety slowly through missions.

Take the Grineer for example. Currently, I can find the vast majority of units on MERCURY. And by the time i finish Saturn, which is the second planet, I would've seen them all (possibly except Rollers). As for the Infested, I've seen all unit variety except Disrupter on the one mission on Mercury already. And I'm pretty sure you can find every Corpus enemy on Venus (possibly excluding leech osprey and railgun Moa, or maybe i forgot them).

If more units are introduced, which is a must might I add, then these units need to be spread out more. As it currently stands, going to new planets does nothing except give you enemies with a higher health pool, armor and damage.

I'll use the existing units for example. Terminus and M Prime (First 2 missions) should only have Sawmen, Lancers and Troopers. Starting from Caloris (mission 3), Ballistas start appearing. Starting from Tolstoj (mission 4), shield lancers start appearing. On Saturn, since it's non-linear, have the 3 Heavies strewn out around the missions on the planet as they currently do. Also, Seekers start appearing on Saturn. Commanders can start appearing in some of the end-missions of Saturn, or starting from Uranus (third Grineer planet). Rollers start appearing from Uranus.

As for Infested, Mercury can have chargers runners and leapers, and the standard Crawlers. Maybe 1 or 2 Ancient Healers. Venus and Saturn Infested missions can start having the other crawlers and Ancients. Venus for Disruptors, Saturn for Toxics. By Jupiter, everything can appear.

Corpus doesn't really have that many units to spread out among the planets :/

As for an "enemy information manual", I doubt that's necessary in-game, even if it would be cool. The wiki info is just fine. Not like enemies in this game have a lot of diverse weaknesses.