Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reanimation + Remake Of The Ash Blade Storm (Edit 1)

KavasMasta

For Blade storm, I was thinking instead of the one kill at a time thing maybe we can have Ash split up into a set number separate clones that charge at and attack each enemy (almost simultaneously) same animation slashes

The target system could work simularily to Nyx's Phychic Bolts also the clones can go through objects.

The max amount of clones that can attack one target is 3-4~.

Lvl 1: ash makes 5~ clones that attack and seek targets.

Lvl2: The clones now attack up to 2~ targets at a time now attacking a total of 10~ enemies.

Lvl3: Ashe now makes 2~ additional clones now attacking a total of 14~ enemies.

"~" means subject to change

Edited by KavasMasta

I think the animation he has now goes well with his other abilities and the fact that he's made out to be a stealth oriented frame. Teleporting from target to target is right up his alley, but making copies of himself, seems like an idea for a new kind of frame, illusion oriented?

Edited by OrtuOcelot

no need budy, all we need is ask make him and 5 shadow sword that flying around help killing enemy for him. he and the sword can kill up to 1/2/3 enemy , sword will do 50%/100%/150% pure dam while Ash do double at the targeting ( the first one he aim to star the skill) enemy and then the most high heallth enemy

Edited by Doforcash

no actually the each enemy will get 1 hit from Ash,which mean the original skill, each enemy will get equaly dam. In my skill if u aim at the boss first, Then Ash him self will hit the boss (and the other highest dam mod, bring higher dam then the shadow blade), the blade do the other. Technically this is the skill for people who don't want to go in front of the line to do the ultimate skill in each frame

Edited by Doforcash

I think instead of the current Omnislash-esque kind of skill, he just wants it to do the same thing except last shorter via instead of teleporting from one target to another, each target has some kind of clone attacking it. Results: we don't need to see the completely hectic camera view and the skill will essentially last only a second. I'm not entirely sure, but it sounds like it.

when i see and think of bladestorm the idea always reminds me of some anime or japanese over the top sword style. Like ... you hit the button and see him teleport and slash all 12 targets in 2 -3 seconds. Then he stands there sheathing his sword while the enemys (cut in half) die simultaneously.

Kind of like hes faster than his own attacks in a way. and enemys get hit after the strike is already finished a while ago. Would fit the ninja, teleport stealth theme he has and would look really good when the animation is done nicely. Its also very similar to the idea right now but would speed up the animation because we dont see every enemy die individualy

I recently got ash and have been leveling up but its blade storm compared to other warframes AOE looks pretty horrible.

Sure the idea is neat and fits the warframe but most of the time while i am teleporting around i will see myself half in the floor or behind a wall or trying to strike down air. Now i dont know if this has anything to do with connection issues (lets face it some people are hosting games and its like being on a 9600 baud modem). Or any other technical problem but its not as dramatic as i expected.

However this idea does sound alot cooler for basicly the same effect and it would make the aoe alot faster aswell. Now you execute your blade storm and wait 15 seconds for it to end ( dont know exact time but it feels pretty long ) and at the end it simply does not feel as satisfying as most other warframe's.

Anyway those are my thought's on the subject anyway.

Edited by Solid.nl

Ash getting clones for his ult is way out of left field. His gameplay never hinted at him making clones, so it doesn't make sense for him to suddenly use them. Ash's third ability Teleport neatly segues into Blade Storm. Blade Storm makes sense because it is basically him teleporting multiple times, instead of just once. Half of these comments seem to agree that the idea of Ash making clones does not fit his style. Maybe we are all taking issue to Blade Storm's wonky animations. Speeding up the ult and adding a sensible slashing animation can fix some silliness.

i use ash and honestly i hate the animation for his ult it is slow and disorienting some times with how the camera is and can also be miss leading cause it shows him doing a basic melee attack while he is attacking which says he hits so hard with melee he does 1k every time. Now if it could be like he teleport behind them does some sorta special attack where he hits like a critical spot to do that much damage or he dashes past them cutting them in half yeah that would be cool but at the same time you could speed it up, or have it kinda like dash slash where he rapidly moves past them when he teleported by then then teleports to the next. My main complaint tho is how the camera goes all out of wack makes some thing bigger some small like he is in a deep tunnel or as some one else said is half in a wall floor or ceiling that could be fixed atleast.