Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request _ Ether Longsword

lonelydrone

Sir you pretty much just described the Dark Sword, it functions very similarly against infested. So while I'd welcome the skin functionally a long sword or it exists and a 2 handed exists in the Scindo and the Gram.

Sir you pretty much just described the Dark Sword, it functions very similarly against infested. So while I'd welcome the skin functionally a long sword or it exists and a 2 handed exists in the Scindo and the Gram.

+1

I'm not talking bout its functionality, im talking about the sword itself, the ETHER sword, i dont even care if it do more or less damage tahn any other, i'd like to use, I repeat, ans ETHER longsword.

There is heat sword, heat dagger AND dual heat swords, so why not a ETHER longsword? that is what i'm asking here. I dont care about stats, i know them pretty well, thank you.

:D