Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Killers Is Still Recruiting And Has Moved Up To Storm Size Clan.

DarkshadowX3

We have moved up to Storm Size Clan. The Shadow killers is still recruiting. We have a trading posts at the ready. We enjoy helping new players grow. We do have all the lab built. We currently working on clan emblem. We are all so in a good size alliance. so even though we are a small clan (but we are growing and fast) we have at least 25+ on all the time in our alliance with solar rails, any level anything. We have Teamspeak for voice chat.

We don’t mind take anybody from If you have any question feel free to post a reply or send me a message on here, or you can usually find me on the U.S. east server, even though I do jump to a different server every now and again we are still currently working on our clan emblem as well. :). I check the forums daily so i will be getting back to you very soon :). 

We also are half full on recruitment slots so hurry and be apart if a new and growing clan. We now have a website 

Goals/Expectations: To have fun. to get to know your brothers in arms, the fellow Tenno you fight alongside of.  To do our best in events.

“ I Am A Shadow, A Ghost To The Light, I Am only Reviled When Taking Your LIFE!!”

Edited by DarkshadowX3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...