Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss At End Of Level

Datasaur

Every good movie and game have crescendo near end, except Warframe... Many players just leave after boss and the rest hastily rush towards exit. It is like eating desert before main course or going on a date and having sex before the dinner. Just feels empty and unfullfilling to do the mundain things after main event. Wouldn't it be nice to defeat boss and unlock a room with escape pods right there?

I've noticed the trip to get to the boss is often much much shorter than the trip to get to the extraction after killing said boss. I don't think the extraction room should be right after the boss, but it shouldn't take too long to get there. If the situation was reversed, like say 2/3 of the map is getting to the boss, and 1/3 is getting to extraction after boss, that would be nice. There would probably be less people leaving after a boss kill too, since the extraction is relatively close.

Well, yes, but why would the enemy leader hang around undefended extraction zones instead of the most heavily fortified garrison in the middle of the map?

I think it makes sense for him to have extraction zones close in case he needs a swift exit. And his entourage can still be deadly. Also he is the motherf***ing boss! Not some princess needing to be stuffed away in safety :P

Edited by Datasaur