Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Again, Please Deal With This Problem? All Assassin Weapons

mostlyerror

Dear Diary,

Another 40 marked runs. Cried a little bit last night. :)

Started trying to convince myself that I was ranking up crappy weapons in a really ineffective mission, so I could at least be minutely successful :)

Sold another Dread BP. Sold another Brakk Receiver. Trying to sell Natural Talent x3 now but no takers.

Stay strong, it'll happen for you.

Think I'll move on to the event, do 40 runs there today. Get lots of points. Wait, when did this get so grindy?

Still love this game. Cut a dude in half with my Soma of all things :)

The total now in the last week alone is 140 marked runs, I am done trying for this. Good luck guys.Chris...out.

Don´t farm for those weapons to much because they aren´t made for that. They are made to be treasures that not everybody gets so when you get it you feel awesome and when you see someone holding it you get amused. And they aren´t the only strong weapons in the game so you have more options to get like Marelok, Paris Prime, Reaper prime... so just have fun and forget about them.

I got all the assasin weapons because I liked to do invasion missions for the credits and the rewards such as Fieldron and Detonite Inyectors, I wasn´t thinking much about the hunter type bosses so after months I got all the pieces and every single weapon of those.

Just don´t think about it and have fun, a long time to go it happened the same thing for me with the Brakk and I got mad but I realized that I wans´t having fun and I wasn´t enjoying my free time playing the game and that´s not something good so I forgot about it and keep playing and a month ago I got the last bp without even thinking of it, the Hate bp.

Chill and enjoy Warframe bro¡

Completed brakk in nine encounters:

1. Using Valkyr, did not know what the flash meant, tried to shoot them with aklato that I was leveling, got bolted quickly.

2. Using Rhino prime, unlocking nodes with friend's Mag, they came again and quickly shot down friend's warframe, I went to help and got killed instantly, bolted the second time.

3. Using Nyx, was leveling with friend who was also using Nyx, they came again, this time they were in a very small room and fully charged absorb killed all three at the same time, some neurodes and a natural talent dropped, no brakk parts.

4. Using Frost, ran through invasion missions in pub, G3 showed up near the end, had 2 minute worth of tough fight but won in the end, split chamber and hell's chamber dropped, still no brakk.

5. Helping friend get through Earth nodes, G3 showed up at level 42 each, had no more energy to use iron skin, left the game.

6. Random Grineer survival, G3 popped up within 5 minutes, went down a few times but eventually killed all three, two rare mods and brakk blueprint dropped.

7. Solo pub invasion, a vauban came, then G3 came, brakk receiver and blueprint #2.

8. Joined another player's pub invasion, level 50 G3 trio came, stood no chance at all, Loki got bolted.

9. Running invasion with two friends and a pub player that decided to stick, eventually G3 came near extraction, brakk barrel + third blueprint dropped (pub guy was at extraction and never came back to pick up despite marking it).

Afterwards... Nekros got bolted with another set of level 50 trio, then a game of three neurode loot while using Loki Prime, sigh...

Ever since the Harvester was implemented, I have been marked.

I have never seen it. I wanted the detron. I only ever faced the G3 once and that was when I was wearing gear that would not stand up to them at all.

Then the stalker recently showed up for me, but I already have all his stuff anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

Over 400 marked farming runs for the Brakk = Blueprint x9, Receiver x9, Barrel x0

Never gotten a barrel. 

So simple Math, just over 2500 missions run, Mastery Just shy of 14. Crap lowbie weapons left to rank.

18 Brakk parts, ZERO barrels. Math says FIND A BETTER SOLUTION.

There should be helishly hard to get, but not insane. Find a better way to keep them rare. Hell, mastery Rank 15 and a 200 stage quest line sure, because at least you'd know it will happen eventually. I have the EXACT same odds per encounter with the G3 that landed me 18 : 0. 

I have listed a few options, others have too. Make it hard, make it rough, but make it make sense DE.

Thank you for your awesome work on everything else, but this makes me want to burn my house to the ground. Not because I need the Brakk, but because the process is so stupid. "It's the thought that counts..."??? We've all heard that right? Well your thoughts here are WRONG. Take it out of the game, make it event only and I can never have one, but don't leave it like this, this is actually worse. 

Why?

Because for everyone thinking, "just don't try to get it"...if I have a bird S#&$ in my oatmeal, but can't taste or see it, I still know there's S#&$ IN MY GODDAMNED OATMEAL.