The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Click Daily Reward?

ZeroPhobic

I never trust wiki, I was hoping that someone knew or could confirm this from their own actions or from hearing it from the DE team. Thank you for answering the post Aramahn, I'll hope that I can get a hold of a member of the DE team or try to confirm another way.

Clicking it works. Today, I clicked on the Ash Blueprint icon before the Slot stopped. It stopped on Pistol Item XP, but when I looked in my Foundry, I had Ash's Blueprint. I did this for testing purposes, as I already have Ash, and didn't have the BP in my Foundry before doing this. Whether or not it's intentional, it works.

got potato trough clicking 2 times now, it works no matter what others say... sometimes the visual thing is broken and says i get something different, but i ALWAYS get what i clicked... if i get something dumb, its my fault... i like this

Clicking it works. Today, I clicked on the Ash Blueprint icon before the Slot stopped. It stopped on Pistol Item XP, but when I looked in my Foundry, I had Ash's Blueprint. I did this for testing purposes, as I already have Ash, and didn't have the BP in my Foundry before doing this. Whether or not it's intentional, it works.

See I thought it worked for me too, but I was shouted down on another forum. I really hope this is true and we can have a chance for a better reward other than ammo boxes which is all I have gotten since I started playing (okay and a couple healths, but still)

DESteve himself said it doesn't work. (I'm not going to search for that post)

And people will tell you that it works ONLY under certain circumstances (like clicking only when it slows down, or when you stand on one foot, while scratching a purple parrot behind his third ear).

It's funny, this whole clicking thing reminds of a certain cracked article from 2 days ago: http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-superpowers-everyone-thinks-they-secretly-have/

P.S. I tried it several times. Doesn't work.

P.P.S. The thing about RNG is, that you can get the thing you clicked on, but that doesn't mean clicking works. You just lucked out.

Edited by Balerion84

DESteve himself said it doesn't work. (I'm not going to search for that post)

DESteve also said drops were fine a few days before he ate his words.

Yes, you click as the transition happens. I've gotten a reactor and a few catalyst blueprints this way.

I'd like to see a video of people repeatedly getting the reward they click on. And by 'click on' I mean click just one time, on the one thing they want. Every day over a week. That'd put this whole thing to rest very quickly I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, I didn't know this was such an unknown. I thought it would be a for sure Yes or No, but no one can really confirm or deny this (other than Wiki, and no thank you to that as proof) I am still holding a hope in the bottom of my soul this is real, because those ammo boxes really need to stop!

You can try it yourself. I did. Several times. Didn't work once. Getting only ammo boxes like you... People just like to feel they can influence things over which they have no power. :) 

If someone comes up with a proper video proof, I'll gladly eat my words. But until then... 

Edited by Balerion84

I'd like to see a video of people repeatedly getting the reward they click on. And by 'click on' I mean click just one time, on the one thing they want. Every day over a week. That'd put this whole thing to rest very quickly I'm pretty sure.

It's pretty hard to do it consecutively since some things you'd want to click on come at the beginning of the cycle.

But if you want to argue that the only times I've gotten catalyst and reactor blueprints by clicking on them were times that I would have gotten them anyway by just waiting... assuming I never got something like that if I just let it roll... then I guess you can.

So you can't reproduce the result of your experiment is what you are saying? 

No, I'm saying the experiment comes once every 24 hours and I'd rather take my chances to click on what I'd want than prove to some random nay-sayer on the forums that what I'm doing is legit. After all, I don't really care whether you're convinced or not.

I can't make much of an experiment, since I don't think my reflexes will be up for the task, but every time I get the Login Reward Slot, I get the generic things. Credits, XP, and ammo boxes. The one day I try click on something, I click on the Ash BP, while the slots are slowing down. The image displayed when they stop is Pistol Item XP. But, when I check my Foundry, there sits Ash. Now that's either astronomical coincidence, or proof.

No, I'm saying the experiment comes once every 24 hours and I'd rather take my chances to click on what I'd want than prove to some random nay-sayer on the forums that what I'm doing is legit. After all, I don't really care whether you're convinced or not.

Then I think I'll believe DE_Steve, the wiki and my own experience, until someone comes with a proof that works on regular basis, thankyouverymuch ;)