The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Of The Sun---New Mountain Clan Open To All Players!

Void_Vis_Vires

I've been playing Warframe for a little while now and have reached the point where I need a clan to make decent progress, but had a bit of trouble finding one to join. Shadows here seems pretty friendly and well-established, so I thought I'd try and join in. I'm not terribly good at social interaction, but it'd be nice to have some like-minded individuals to play missions with.

IGN: EWSuprEme

I've been playing Warframe for a little while now and have reached the point where I need a clan to make decent progress, but had a bit of trouble finding one to join. Shadows here seems pretty friendly and well-established, so I thought I'd try and join in. I'm not terribly good at social interaction, but it'd be nice to have some like-minded individuals to play missions with.

IGN: EWSuprEme

Would love to join as I recently got kicked out of my old clan! IGN: franklinwilson2 

I would like to join, I'm on again off again but mostly because this game gets kinda lonely, maybe if I join a clan it'll be more fun.

IGN: AreisX

frph7.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Been playing the crap out of the game lately, so I wouldn't mind joining up with y'all! IGN is Romulus86

Thanks for the consideration :)

Hit me up.

I'm very interested in joining, my IGN is uknowjuno, Warframe kinda gets stale with like only 3 people to play with.c

Interested in joining, still working my way out of noobdom, but really enjoy playing with a full party.

Hey, Hey, A round of invites for everyone , on me!

Hey, me and some friends have been searching for a clan that understands the community aspect of the game. Its good to see a clan like this exists! I'm sure we will be in this clan for a "very" long time! :D

IGN's are :

- Azza3HD

- iCRYPTICi

- TehTeaKing

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ebohcalyps3!

My friends and I are actually in your alliance right now, but our clan leader has vanished and along with him, most of our members.  So, I'm asking you if you could invite me and some comrades?

Our IGN's are:

-ArtyAttack

-Phallus-C

-Deadmauzz

-FreudLoveFreudLife