Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity's Bee Booty

Machia

Just wanted to chime in to this discussion to add my dislike for the Trinity tail. The warframes are touted as being "space ninjas" and when I think of ninjas, I don't picture them with lots of extra, bulky parts on their outfit. What does Trinity have to hide? Is there something wrong with her hiney?

I do like the Trinity warframe, but I do dislike the current tail.

You like Loki's helm? O.o

Well, I for one, likes loki's helm. With my color palette my loki looks like a jester. The genocidal kind.

And on topic. I personally think that the trinity is based off the old black widow spider hence the extensions and the big &#! armor. And all that red. But the problem is I dont think they made her plump enough to make the armor bits look good. She kinda looks like a thin person weighed down by all that rubedo and alloy plates.

Both the Ember and the Trinity have oversized annoying butt enhancers, but consider the plight of the mag. She ain't got nothing but dem swirly sleeves.

What butt enhancers are you talking about for ember? Shes got a sweet, bare &#!.

I main Trinity

the old helm the new helm

and all of its body :( displease me

We deal with skills not suited for our job in an ugly frame because its the only one that heals hp

Can I get a little Hello Nurse? :p Ember does get a nice lower half... maybe trinity can get a nice upper?

or even a little modest nurse?

Tho I do like the idea of it being the only one with runes and hate how the premium face removes the cool runes

I made trinity for the fact that her skills can be used often and are very useful for both soloing and teaming up, but as much as I want to play her, I don't... As soon I start a level, I just cant get past that bee/lobster booty cover, I love her look over all, I think she is one of the better looking female charecters in the game but that butt cover just ruins the whole look, it just seems odd and out of place, I get that she has an "insect" theme but I think they could change the butt cover to something smoother, like cloth or a smother looking/smaller butt cover.