Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ui Suggestion For Mods On Other Weapons

Daragnous

Hi Tenno, I'm pretty new to Warframe, so far I love the game, love the devs, but one thing is bugging me.

Currently if you try and equip a mod that is on your sentinel's weapon it gives you a pop up that tells you that you can not equip it because it is already on their weapon.  The problem is it doesn't give you any indication in the mod choices that those mods are already equipped nor does it let you fix the problem the moment it detects it.  Instead you have to remember which mod it is, go to your sentinel's weapon, remove the mod, and then back to your weapon to equip it.  Might I suggest:

1. Give the player some indication of what mods are already equipped on a sentinel's weapon.  Fading the mod out to 75% opacity should do the trick.

2. Give the player the option of equipping the mod to the current weapon, removing it from the sentinel's.  A simple two button choice is needed "Equip Anyway (This Will Remove the Mod from the X)" and "Don't Equip".  Where "X" is the other weapon that has the mod equipped.

3. (Optional) Give a mouse over tooltip that displays where that mod is equipped.  Not necessary just a nice bit of info.

I think these simple changes will be helpful to my sanity when trying to equip mods on my sentinel's sweeper while I use my Hek.

Thanks for reading!

You're not informed WHERE the mod is installed but you are shown that the mod is currently installed elsewhere. 

Any mod that's already in use will have a very small almost non-existent Hexagon like shape right above the blue rank indicators. In the large gap towards the bottom of the card.  

You're not informed WHERE the mod is installed but you are shown that the mod is currently installed elsewhere. 

Any mod that's already in use will have a very small almost non-existent Hexagon like shape right above the blue rank indicators. In the large gap towards the bottom of the card.  

I'll be honest I never noticed that icon before... But when I have a shotgun equipped it is not showing the equipped icon on my mods that are equipped on my sentinels sweeper.  I believe it is a bug.  I haven't tested it with others because I only have Carrier at the moment.