Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploration And Mods

Quetzhal

Basically, I'm curious as to why there's a tooltip in the loading screens that tells you that exploring the level will allow you to find rare mods. I'm relatively certain this is not the case, given I explore a lot and have been to virtually every place possible (virtually; there's an area marked on the map of one of the new Grineer Asteroid tiles that I can't seem to get to, even though I managed to find a way to glitch out of the map. Still working on it, but the tile is refusing to spawn for me).

So... Why is that there? Is it a remnant of a past mechanic? Is it a hint at a future mechanic? Did DE say something about this that I never came across? o_O

The longer you linger in an area, the more enemies will spawn, I think.

Is that what other people have experienced? I see a lot of people saying that enemies spawn infinitely, but I play a little obsessively on Solo and I like clearing out rooms. It's true that if I head back into a previous tile enemies will usually have spawned, but once I clear a room (and slaughter the next few waves of enemies coming in), all enemy spawning seems to stop until I start progressing again.

Case in point: I stalled on a single tile in the Grineer Asteroid tileset for more than an hour making a video and generally just looking for cool places to do wallruns/jumps from. Not a single enemy spawned. >>

Also, if the tooltip really means that "exploration = more enemies = more rare mods", that seems a bit... I dunno. Misleading.

I mentioned this in another topic that it bothers me that tooltip says there should be artifacts (mods) in lockers and crates and yet there never have been, CBT or OBT

Yeah, that...  I mean, I've noticed it before, but the more I think about it the more bothered about it I get. And confused. XD

Edited by Quetzhal

Their seem to be quite a few inconsistencies and oddities (IE: "We've got trouble. The Assassination target is here." ...that thing I was completely expecting and sent here to kill)with Warframe, but most of them fall under the Unimportant section of development I think.

Their seem to be quite a few inconsistencies and oddities (IE: "We've got trouble. The Assassination target is here." ...that thing I was completely expecting and sent here to kill)with Warframe, but most of them fall under the Unimportant section of development I think.

We've got trouble. The mining machine is here.

Edited by Quetzhal