The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now I Am Really Lost About Mods!

Kantazo

This morning I went and tried to ad some mods to my dark sword and saw that some of the boxes where you put the mods have nothing (blank) or have something that looks like a little ' or " on the right top corner, what that heck that is for, because I placed a 6 mod and only see like a red 3 or red 5, anyone cares to explain please?

Oh polarity, maybe I don't remember well I was doing it on my frame or the Viper gun, I thought was the sword but I maybe wrong because I was checking everything, so polarity, cool awesome. You see we need these little bits of info in a good designed tutorial. Please devs.

That might be polarity you are describing ( I assume). Match that symbol up to the symbols on the cards and they cost less points. But I thought Dark Sword had no polarity slots....

Bascially this. There is a symbol in the top right corner of all the mod cards. This is its 'polarity'. If a mod slot has a polarity symbol, then a matching polarity mod will cost less to put in that slot, and a mod that does not match will cost extra.