Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Heaviest Warframe?

Arcaddes

So being as the Rhino is or was the only xp locked warframe, and its description said its the heaviest warframe, yet Frost has the same armor, though I would consider it a caster frame based on its abilities, its just as tanky as the Rhino with its shield ability. Just saying, maybe the Frost should be toned down to around 100 armor, making it still tankier than most warframes leaving the Rhino the "heaviest".

Yes, he is the Heaviest warframe. Easily. I started with a Loki and I’ve just started down the merry path of the Rhino and already I wish I could put him on a diet. He is, without exaggeration, slower than most buses and only slightly less maneuverable. Comparing the two is like putting a cruiserweight in a footrace with a sumo. Rhino was not named after the animal but instead a brand of dump trucks known for their durability and ability to haul boulders. He has the grace of a sledgehammer and all the speed of a sedated yak. He stumbles like a kid chasing an ice cream truck, I keep waiting for him to bend over to catch his breath. If the Loki moves with agility, Rhino moves with a U-Haul. I think I shall characterize the Rhino as inevitable: He may not get there quickly but he will not be stopped on the way.

Sagonene

Still most frames dont have over 100 armor, so the two other "tanky" frames, even if lowered to 100 armor would have more than most other frames, and Rhino takes its place as the tankiest. The slowness isnt a good idea either but with the new mod system it seems like giving him speed mods would somewhat fix his general slow pace. Or just an overhaul of all the warframes as far as health/armor/shield/speed goes.

Not to mention to make other warframes as tanky as the rhino, and makes them faster makes no sense.

Edited by Arcaddes

Also slight complaint on my part, but all frames are the same height, i would like it if rhino and frost were bigger than say mag or nyx. Just my opinion.

They wouldn't fit into the extraction ship then XD, literally, I notice Rhino's model is about the max of something fitting in that dropship.

They wouldn't fit into the extraction ship then XD, literally, I notice Rhino's model is about the max of something fitting in that dropship.

Are you joking?  None of the frames are anywhere near as tall as the humanoid cut out they step into for the extraction ship.

Are you joking?  None of the frames are anywhere near as tall as the humanoid cut out they step into for the extraction ship.

This is what i mean, all the frames are the same height, but loki and banshees helms are a bit taller, yet Rhino is meant to be the biggest?

I think my biggest problem between the Rhino and the Frost is the Speed, frost moves at 2x the speed of rhino.... and they have the same tanky stats...

there should be some kind of stat trade-off there. abilities don't count.

I think my biggest problem between the Rhino and the Frost is the Speed, frost moves at 2x the speed of rhino.... and they have the same tanky stats...

Thats what im saying, why make them both so tanky, yet the rhino moves at half speed, it makes no sense, to have that kind of armor piled on both should move slower, or the rhino should be even tankier to make up for the slow movement.

No. Abilities do count. Rhino gets to use his tanky ability, and run around clobbering everything. Frost's only tanky ability is a stationary AOE (snow globe). So sure he can bounce around a tad bit faster, but he can't stray very far from his frigid sanctuary.