Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How come yellow moas give less exp compared to green ones?

Ingway

I've noticed that the game gives out toons of exp for you killing a shockwave moa the yellow ones, compared to the green ones, but that always kinds of bothered me for one reason, the green ones are more deadly.

Let me explain first, the idea is that the shockwave the yellow ones produce is a big upgrade compared to the other one, but that's not exactly true. The yellow moa frist stop dead on it's tracks when it's preparing to do the shockwave and mind you, it's doing it right next to you, wich opens it up for shotgun shot or rifle shots wich will most likely kill it. Now the green ones don't play around they rush trough with 3-4 of then and start shotting immediatly, raping trough your shield real fast, and if you move to cover they immediatly run towards your cover and start shotting again.

It just feels like the green ones are way more dangerous and thus deserving of more exp compared to the yellow ones wich stop on their tracks (they don't even try to shot first, they just rush you).

The yellows are aoe and harder to dodge, as they will actively charge you. The green ones will stand in a distance so that you can pick them off while in cover.

The thing is they usually don't obey that idea as i said on my post, the yellow ones first will rush at you and stop prepearing the stomp, after wich you can just easily kill then, and the green ones usually rush you to where you're in cover, making then more deadly. At least as far as many missions from Cronus that i made the green ones shine more than the yellow ones by a toon.

The yellows are aoe and harder to dodge, as they will actively charge you. The green ones will stand in a distance so that you can pick them off while in cover.

actually to me they are really easy to dodge & kill...

comparing to the normal MOAs , they are more of a problem since they rape my shield

The thing is they usually don't obey that idea as i said on my post, the yellow ones first will rush at you and stop prepearing the stomp, after wich you can just easily kill then, and the green ones usually rush you to where you're in cover, making then more deadly. At least as far as many missions from Cronus that i made the green ones shine more than the yellow ones by a toon.

The yellows are easy to take down on their own. Their purpose though, is to flush you out of cover. No other Corpus unit, save a shield drone, is a threath to someone who is behind cover. Either you run from the shockwave and get flucshed out, or it will hit you through cover and knock you out. Even a swarm of yellows can be troublesome because of the range and number of the shockwaves you need to dodge, to avoid being stun locked. A swarm of blue moas will just stand at the end of a hall and let me pick them off with my Lato.

I've noticed that the game gives out toons of exp for you killing a shockwave moa the yellow ones, compared to the green ones, but that always kinds of bothered me for one reason, the green ones are more deadly.

Let me explain first, the idea is that the shockwave the yellow ones produce is a big upgrade compared to the other one, but that's not exactly true. The yellow moa frist stop dead on it's tracks when it's preparing to do the shockwave and mind you, it's doing it right next to you, wich opens it up for shotgun shot or rifle shots wich will most likely kill it. Now the green ones don't play around they rush trough with 3-4 of then and start shotting immediatly, raping trough your shield real fast, and if you move to cover they immediatly run towards your cover and start shotting again.

It just feels like the green ones are way more dangerous and thus deserving of more exp compared to the yellow ones wich stop on their tracks (they don't even try to shot first, they just rush you).

Well Well Green Moas are more deadly than Yellow Moas?!?! is that so?! wait till you get ganged by 4-5 Yellow Moas stepping on you! you'll understand how a cockroach feels going inside a room filled with girls! xD

Well Well Green Moas are more deadly than Yellow Moas?!?! is that so?! wait till you get ganged by 4-5 Yellow Moas stepping on you! you'll understand how a cockroach feels going inside a room filled with girls! xD

I got 5 moas once, they stoped in front of my face to stomp me i 1 shot each one of then... and whenever one goes to where i'm getting cover, it stops on it's tracks i shot it... dead. Green ones come in rape my shield and i shot it...