Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there ways to report griefing

JHarlequin

I was playing today and found that on a spy objective one of the players was refusing to carry the datamass into the extraction. It's griefing. He acted as if he didn't know what to do, but since he was reading and typing in the chat, then he could see that several players said that he could just drop it with f or x and let someone else take it.

He or she intended on just waiting around forever. I don't know how it is ending, I'm alt-tabbed. Still other people decided to abort mission. That just isn't a reasonable solution.

Is there any in game report function or a support email to send a write up to about the issue. Are player names unique so that they can reported effectively?

Is there any in game report function or a support email to send a write up to about the issue. Are player names unique so that they can reported effectively?

IG-Report: No, at least i havent seen it.

Unique: Should be unique. If i choose an alias that is in use, i cant take it, but i think you can change youre alias. Havent tried it, but i think so. Devs should at least be able to see which Account used the name at this time if you report it via mail, but i think they dont care about atm/have other stuff to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Was his name DreamHound by any chance? I've also attempted reporting, this specific player, for that specific action. I've yet found a way to do so.

Just going by the guy's post history, he hasn't exactly stood out as an exemplary member of the community.