Leave me alone

Wake up What do you want? I want you to wake up

And if I don’t?

You will, you were made to do what you were told

I was made to protect And look were that got you

I want you to go away

…Wake up

They came to me when I was young

Wake up They said they could make me powerful. They could make me strong, they could make me fast, they could give me back my legs.

Wake up There were others, other like me, strangers. Other children whose names we could not know.

Wake up

When we came back, we were changed. Our bodies were mended, our minds were sharpened, and we laughed with joy.

Wake up Tenno

But it came at a price… they told us we had to become even stronger, we had to fight and protect those too weak to protect themselves. 

Wake up

They taught us to kill. Kill with guns, kill with arrows, with blades fashioned to our likeness. Wake up The taught us how to fight the enemy that they had failed to defeat. They said we were to only ones who could not be turned by them, that we were the last hope for those who we loved.

Wake up

They gave us new names when we took new bodies, names that chilled us at first, names of power. They said our names were special, they were the names of our brothers and sisters.

Wake up

They called us monsters. Some said we were angels. Everyone said we were dangerous. But she was different.

Wake up

She led us in the dark, saved us from the fire, protected us from the fear of others. Wake up She was our mother, our sister, OUR knight in shinning armour. And we followed her were ever she needed us.

Wake up

We killed them all. We killed them like we had been taught to kill, with guns, with arrows, with blades fashioned to our likeness, with bodies that hid out own.

Wake up

When the sentients tried to fight back, we killed them all the same.

Wake up When they ran, we cut them down

Wake up

When they managed to kill one us, we killed hundreds in fury.

Wake up now Tenno When it was over… we were loved. We were loved by those who called us legends, those who called us angels, those who had once feared us.

Wake up But… it suddenly ended. She ended it. She betrayed them, forgot and betrayed everything we had stood for…

Wake up

… Leave now

Wake up

No

I’m telling you to wake up Tenno

I won’t, I won’t fight again…

You were made to fight

I was made to protect…

You were made to kill that what was weaker than you

They loved us…

The feared you, and they would have buried you like the countless others before you.

They… they had no chance to fight back…

They created you to be better then them, what else could they expect.

What do you want?

I want you to wake up, I want you to fight with gun and blade, with a body that hides your own.

No

Wake up

I won’t fight again…

Wake up

I won’t follow you again

Wake up

I’m… sorry… I’m sorry…

WAKE UP!!!

The light blinded me, the air felt like ice on the suit that was my body. My legs gave beneath my body like they once did in times past. Figures approached me, they carry blades on they’re back, and wore suits like mine

“Tenno?”

Lotus?

“Tenno, can understand me? Can you remember anything?”

I remember… I remember they’re blood on my blade, the blood of those I was supposed to protect…

“No, I can’t remember anything”

“The cryosleep must have affect your memory, we’ll update you later. I hope you slept well, you have a lot of work ahead of you.”

Oh have I slept. I have slept for an enternity, and will not sleep until she pays for what she did to us.

“Can you remember your name Tenno?” They gave us names, names special to us, names of power, names we would know our brothers and sisters by.

“My name is Excaliber.”

It fells good to walk again.

Edited by Ashild_36

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...