Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Players

Slaytanic93

I am looking for players to play with, active if possible. All my friends quit or just log in for events and I'm the only one remaining.

I've joined warframe on update 9 with a friend of mine, we used to play the game all the time untill some aspects of the game were 'grinding' our gears too much. We left for a good ammount of time, but I always wanted to give the game a new shot, try and understand the recent implemented damage 2.0 (back then). But he denied the game in every aspect other than sometimes getting on to get potato alerts, but everytime he does he complains that his orthos prime doesnt swing as fast, his volt doesnt one shot T3 enemies as it did, his character as a whole was f*****, and that DE nerfs everything.

I try to show him that there are buffs to warframes and weapons too and that sometimes there isnt a nerf, but enemies were buffed, but he wont listen. Anyways, we build a clan for ourselves, did all research and stuff, but he and all the people he brang into the clan are gone, leaving me as the only active member of the clan. I do research by myself, farm for myself, etc.

So here I am, looking for people that would like to play the game not just for a boss mission, or a void run, but all kinds of stuff. I've recently gone into many public games to find interesting players that I add to my friends list, but after one day they don't know who I am and never talk to me again.

So if you feel like you are in a similar situation or you want to play with somebody, add me ingame.

Edited by Slaytanic93