Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Isn't There A Rogue Tenno Faction Yet?

AppleTheJack

I dont think the stalker was ever confirmed or denied to be a Tenno. It seems far more likely to me that hes adapted Tenno techniques and weapons for his own purposes.

That said, I think one reason we dont see rogue tenno factions is the conclaves. As I understand the lore conclaves were always considered an honorable way for Tenno to work out their differences when discussion wasnt going anymore. Much like pistols at dawn shortly after the american revolution

Which again feels like it is a rank, i.e there were high Guardians as well.

That's odd, because if it was a rank, part of a title, it would be calitized. "Low" seems to be used in the context of the then-current statestate or position they were in.

Guest Tehnoobshow

The Tenno have no friends except themselves.

Everyone else fears and mistrusts us, we have only our fellow Tenno.

To leave the protection of the Lotus and other Tenno would be suicide.  You couldn't trust the corpus - and they certainly don't trust you.  The Grineer @(*()$ hate you, and the infested are just rabid animals.

And if you decide to make your own faction, where are you going to get the people and resources?  You're a voiceless killing machine.  You don't exactly make any friends.  Our skills as a people lie in killing things.  Not diplomacy.

That's why there's no Rogue Tenno faction.

Oh, so I guess we're more xenophobic than the Grineer now...