Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Really Like To See A Grineer-Vandalized Warframe.

TheGlade

I think something like this would be super sick. The grineer gets their hands on fragments of broken Orokin technology, and they combine it with their rudimentary sciences to create their own warframe of sorts, kind of like what Alad V did. 

For instance, it's a warframe, but it would utilize its Tenno powers in conjunction with attached Hellion missiles, maybe rollers, etc. It would be a high armor frame with low shields, and have a Grineer color scheme and theme. I just think this would be BA.

I think something like this would be super sick. The grineer gets their hands on fragments of broken Orokin technology, and they combine it with their rudimentary sciences to create their own warframe of sorts, kind of like what Alad V did. 

For instance, it's a warframe, but it would utilize its Tenno powers in conjunction with attached Hellion missiles, maybe rollers, etc. It would be a high armor frame with low shields, and have a Grineer color scheme and theme. I just think this would be BA.

I'm working on a warframe simular to this. I haven't worked on it in awhile, maybe I should start again... But yeah always thought it would be a cool idea.