Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New In Forums. Old In-Game

Kilade

Hi guys, I am a really old player who has been playing this game since update 7-8. I don't really focus on mastery rank

so I just stick to my favorite equipment so I can have fun with other new equipment for a longer gaming experience. 

I was thinking of participating in this whole new world called forums since I've been reading a lot of

interesting/fun/dramatic/exciting posts and threads so I was thinking of standing out and show myself in the community.

Hope we get along and enjoy our bonds/laughs/conflicts/arguments :) 

(Sorry if I have bad english when I post on some threads >.<)

Player Information:

Previous Name: Kilade

Mastery Rank: 12

Clan: Quasars

First Log-in: Update 7-8 (can't remember the date :p)

Favorite Arsenal: Volt/Burston Prime/Akstilletos/Dakra Prime (maybe Boltor Prime but it's too mainstream)

Likes: Improvising with different players (so be it: Stealth players, Rushers, Newbies... heck I would even  

play with Rank 0's with Bratons at a T4 Interception.... except defense.... we'd probably fail anyways),

Enemy Detect Mods (looking at a map crowded with red marks just feels so satisfying),

Melee onlying (I don't usually use guns, I'm more into cutting through the large mobs... I have a

reason for enemy detect o,..,o), Long runs, Spamming speed on Volt, Stalker (I like dueling him with

only melee, makes the fight more intense :D

Dislikes: Rhino Primes on every mission (with boltor primes, I keep hearing the same noise of bullets and

spamming which keeps getting stuck in my ear), Ragers, AFK'ers, Rhino Prime, Ulti spam,

Know-it-all misinterpreted players, Rhino Prime, Falling off the map, Door Heroes, Rhino Prime,

Revive ditchers, Trolls, Rhino Prime, Rhino Prime, Rhino Prime, Rhino Prime, Rhino Prime

(basically I hate Rhino Prime since he killed most of the frames that I can never see in-game ._.)