Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dat! Kubrow!

scavenge

Remember R-Type?  Remember how the R-Type's had little machinery that would orbit around the R-Type and assist in battle? 

Slap some metal on the Kubrow > Kick them into space with our ArchWing > Have them assist us in space.  Boom now Kubrow serve a purpose.  

Because lets face it.....in ground battle...they are close to useless......They are beefy Sentinels with weak weaponry...that are cute looking.....I haven't even used the Bite mod yet and my Kubrow still holds its own...but in reality...it's really doing nothing...specially when I'm with a Nova/Mirage team....

On a sidenote.....Sahasa Kubrow could use a AI tweak........I feel they should target Enemy Generals and kill them before anyone else....that would greatly improve the usage of the Sahasa Kubrow.........when I run a Infested Pluto DEF...and we're at wave 20....the disruptor generals are a pain in the $#$%# and I wish my Sahasa would lock on to them first

Lol!

I remember.

Yeah that's what I'm saying this game is everchanging, Kubrow is going to safe the universe!

Yes, I heard that Kubrows need AI tweaks, but I'll see first hand very soon :)

I think part of it is because I am very very parkour oriented when I play, poor kubrow can't keep up, half the time I don't know where he is. To me they are a nuisance more than help, even other kubrows distract me because they look so out of place.

DE stated that Kubrow is fully capable of wall running and the sorts. just of on the live version. They patched it by letting Kubrow teleports to you so most of the time it can take care of itself. Don't wait for Kubrow to kill a prey, let it cover your back and kill other things that you have yet killed