Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Are The Conclave Regulars Nowadays?

Aciaj613

Question is all in the title. I wish to know who are the Conclave regulars. Maybe some of you have seen me, maybe some of you haven't.

I have taken a little break recently and I am actually thinking about returning to the online battlefield for quite awhile.

So I need to find my new targ--- I mean friends that I will meet out there.

Also question to RexSol, why does everyone worship you? Anyways.... come on out Mr. Regulars. 

maybe i should try conclave out, ive been avoiding it because "PvP" and "balance" weren't really a thing before

Be careful. Balance is still a big issue. Most common loadouts I see anymore consist of spinning with Kamas and Mareloks. Marelok still one-shots mid-range. Auto-Parry is also a huuuuggee problem in conclaves.

Question is all in the title. I wish to know who are the Conclave regulars. Maybe some of you have seen me, maybe some of you haven't.

I have taken a little break recently and I am actually thinking about returning to the online battlefield for quite awhile.

So I need to find my new targ--- I mean friends that I will meet out there.

Also question to RexSol, why does everyone worship you? Anyways.... come on out Mr. Regulars. 

Oh i think it's because i play Conclave since it came out, almost every day, and on different regions, so i kinda know many of the regulars. Besides being a very active Conclaver, i believe the players look up to me, because i try to set an example of fair play, and always be respectful to promote healthy competition, I despise toxic behavior. 

Oh i think it's because i play Conclave since it came out, almost every day, and on different regions, so i kinda know many of the regulars. Besides being a very active Conclaver, i believe the players look up to me, because i try to set an example of fair play, and always be respectful to promote healthy competition, I despise toxic behavior. 

Ah I see. I have played generally around the same time. I remember the days of Coliseum. I actually want to fight you again since it has been a long time from when we last faced eachother. If I remember correctly that is when you started to train your Wall-Jumping patterns.  

Ah I see. I have played generally around the same time. I remember the days of Coliseum. I actually want to fight you again since it has been a long time from when we last faced eachother. If I remember correctly that is when you started to train your Wall-Jumping patterns.  

Yes i miss the good old days. The parkour was awesome and fun. And we could use a variety of Weapons and Warframes on high-level PvP and still be competitive. Sure we can play any time. See you in the 'claves!