Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buzlok Heavy Caliber Vs Split Chamber

-Xenomorph.Queen-

Question

Well, first of all i've seen a lot of builds of buzlok and the 70% only have split chamber and serration, but not heavy caliber, the other 30 % have serration, heavy caliber and split chamber. 

The thing is idk if buzlok can be a good weapon without heavy caliber, feels like lacks in dmg and cant handle high lvl enemies. If somebody post his own build to compare and see stats i'll be glad 

5 answers to this question

am a heavy caliber lover myself but gotta say it not viable on this weapon i try rank 5 , 7 , 10 even just rank 5 more then 10m ur tracker are gone wild it going up and down have a hard time to put tracker on enemie head

if u love the tracker mechanic dont use it 

Edited by VioletX

am a heavy caliber lover myself but gotta say it not viable on this weapon i try rank 5 , 7 , 10 even just rank 5 more then 10m ur tracker are gone wild it going up and down have a hard time to put tracker on enemie head

if u love the tracker mechanic dont use it 

ohhh thanks, btw you tested on bosses and vor (t4) works? or just sucks, and vs high lvl enemies? 

But the dmg is lower right?, buzlok doesnt have a really good accuracy but that was my doubt about the tracker shot and dmg per bullet

Lower damage, yes. I find a full HC works just fine with it. While the range will be a little less to use that Tracker reliably, I find the damage worth it.