The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Files Declassifying The Declassified

Vanwolfster

So I have checked my Banshee and seen the different helmet and skin models and unfortunately, I have to agree with the majority that the new "Warframe Prime" discussed here is not Banshee. I am sorry for the well hot debate going on here as well as not seeing all the different helmets and skins the Warframes have since I don't own any of the skins and only obtained some of the helmets from alerts.

As for the topic on the Warframe being Nyx Prime, I have no opinion on that. I haven't seen any leaked information on that and I do not wish to see it since it is like ruining the surprise for people as well as stealing information from the developers of Warframe. There are times when leaked information should be released to the public if it concerns with their lives like the NAS spying on people for example, but in this case, that information should not have been released. That is just unjust and irritating to me. 

Overall, this topic is just finished now and thank you all for replying to this and making this topic have two pages of comments on it since I haven't made a topic so far that had that many people in it. I am content with this.