Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We're Half An Hour Into Wave Three Right Now...

Selkirk

We're half an hour into wave three right now, on one of the new corpus themed defence missions. Nothing is spawning so I'm just lurking the forums. Its the area with a big sniper tower and two ziplines nestled in the side of a mountain. Has this happened to you yet? We've checked the map several times, and we have an enemy radar artifact equiped. So yup...

- UPDATE -
Me and friend are trying to break the map and climb out of it.

- UPDATE -

Here is an albumn so far of us climbing.
http://imgur.com/a/92Ez4

Edited by Selkirk

Personally I hate this map for Corpus. It is so slow for them to spawn, no matter where players are located, they just don't spawn quickly enough. I usually will try to tough it out and leave at the 5th wave, it just isn't worth it. Hopefully it's a bug and hopefully it gets fixed >.<

Common places for enemies to get caught on level geometry are the staircases in the middle of the two bridges, and on the ground level, usually either around the pillars beneath the sniper tower structure, in the big metal crate down the slope, or (if they are infested) on top of the freakin' door ledge in the corners near the slope.

Now THAT one took a while to find. We could hear him snorting and such, and then I just see him, staring at me from yards away on his little perch. Still haven't a clue on how that charger got up there.

Edited by MoonicusMaximus