Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stil Beta?

Gamoholik

We are in beta still, we rely on your guys reports to iron out as many issues as we can. For this we need screenshots and as detailed a description of what happened. Thanks for your efforts and sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by --DARUDE-SANDSTORM--

We are in beta still, we rely on your guys reports to iron out as many issues as we can. For this we need screenshots and as detailed a description of what happened. Thanks for your efforts and sorry for the inconvenience.

don't be smart by copy paste, i play this game for almost 2 year, i know that warframe will Always be in beta, and i just helped them , and now you want me to record that bug,?or erery bug? they know what bug we report,or i hope so, whats the point of making a screenshot of an uncklicable scene?

Nah, Warframe is charging money. By definition of the term Beta (at least the one used in software development), it's no longer in Beta - it's released. As simple as that. Doesn't mean you can add random words to your advertisement tho, like super duper fresh, makes you look way younger, is super health, blah blah blah. In other words: The term has no meaning. Doesn't excuse a broken product tho ;-) But it's up to you as a customer how much money you are willing to pay - just don't make the mistake to assume putting money in is an investment. Reading the terms of agreement putting in money basically gives you nothing beside good will. Everything is subject to change and when Warframe wents offline tomorrow it's totally in their (legal) right.

Edited by MaxiTB