Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Numbers On Wiki

Symbiont71

Question

I've looked on wiki for the crit chance/dmg numbers and i only found this info for a few weapons.

Are those numbers estimated/calculated with personal ingame testing? Or is it official info from the devs?

Also, accuracy. How is that calculated? What do those numbers mean? I don't get it. How does it work? High number= high acc, low number= high acc...

Lex is said to have "perfect accuracy" and can be used as sniper. It does and i do use it to snipe. But it has 16 acc. Now Bronco, which is a mini shotgun, has 3.7. We can now rest assured that high number= high acc. Well, nope. Because if this is true and lex has perfect acc, how come there are weapons with higher numbers there?

There is another game i play, that gives you the accuracy at 100 meters and the lower the number, the higher the accuracy.

Here, it isn't direct proportional or inversely proportional either. How is it then?

Edited by Symbiont71

3 answers to this question

I've looked on wiki for the crit chance/dmg numbers and i only found this info for a few weapons.

Are those numbers estimated/calculated with personal ingame testing? Or is it official info from the devs?

I assume personal testings. Some people mention in the said pages that they are only testing numbers, not official infos.

I also assume the uneditable (protected) pages to be official unless otherwise stated.

Edited by pzykotik