Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

Can someone please help I downloaded the new update yesterday and was playing warframe all day yesterday then today I try to click on warframe and it keeps saying something went wrong and then gives me an error code and this is the only game that wont work I can play ever game except this 1 and I really want to play plz help...

:~: I GOT IT TO WORK!!! :~:

So this is what I did:

Another user mentioned that if you keep restarting the update, it'll eventually succeed: 

* The reason why is because despite the update requiring a restart, it will still save the partial progress. You'll notice that each restart of the update goes quicker and the total file size of the update becomes smaller. So after updating in partitions I got it to work. (Hopefully this is the case for everyone).

However I did take necessary precautions:

- I turned off wifi from all wifi streaming devices and turned themselves off as well.

- I left xbox parties and made sure all apps were closed on the console other than Warframe.

- I reset my router and used the least amount of ethernet cables required for the xbox's connection.

After all these steps I finally got through. In case it helps, my internet speed is 2.8 Mb/s and I download at an average of 300 Kb/s. I hope this helps anyone who is still having trouble! If not, then I guess patience is the only alternative for now :/.

so i got down to 50,000 kib but it jus jumps to 100% now and still wont work... what did it do for you

They talking about they aware of the problem. if they was they should undo whatever they did and offer that crap as a add on so whoever wants that crap can deal with this BS. I just want to play. tired of seeing that stupid message

and as for rolling back they cant do that i already asked an admin about that... if they did it it would be another update waiting om cert so youd be in the same boat as you are now...

what I'm not getting is if this requires a fix from Microsoft y others are playing and some are not, if we waiting for Microsoft

its cuz the original problem didnt hit until after a toooon of people were able to download it then the update crashed so they fixed it and sent it to microsoft to certify that it is a legit update and now were waiting for microsoft to do there job... its just gonna take a lil time but itll get worked out.. not as fast as we would like but it will... in meantime im playin on my laptop...

tengo un problema, en mi consola al iniciar warframe me sale que esta actualizando con la 14.5 pero como al 20 %o 30% me sale un mensaje que dice:

Que no se pueden bajar unos archivos de los servidores que lo intente mas tarde, pero ya lleva asi 1 semana ayudaaa'

Acaso no lees lo que TODOS dicen en el post??? a todos les pasa este problema

Here is my take :

This I am not a developer , just an avid gamer , and a biz man myself ...

This company is doing some huge things on a console , that is never easy , specially running active servers, so lets give them props for doing that .

This game is fun , has a learning curve , and is deep , much props to that also .

eVeryone I ever met that plays loves this game , that and our community is pretty awesome , thats a third win to this company .

I habe spent about $400 bucks on plat , and have all the primes I do this cause as much as no want to be , I own a biz and can only a casual gamer yet want to keep up with the best gear ...for a biz man this is a great marketing stragedy. ...win number 4

As a biz owner , i have had things happen , misfortune, and my first year , let me tell ya the baby biz decisions I made .....yet I learned ....so to all the doubters , be patient , and lets stick begin a great game ......,

Compensation on a free game ? Nah ...we purchase for convenience ...bad things happen , do you think they are happy about it ? I bet there is a developer and it guys not sleeping over this , so ....lets be patient , the amazing fans of an amazing game ....and I will see ya all in game shortly ...

i agree with everything you said but i think ur nuts for the plat lol but for real ya people need to jus be patient its a fantastic and deep deep game.