Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

Look IDK what's going on with anyone else BUT I tried to download the 14.5 update. The same ERROR pops out everytime It tells me that I should restart WarFrame. Error being " some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart warframe to try again".... This is like my 5TH time trying. Yes It Says up TOP .....

Update: 14.5

Operation; Cryotic Front!...

Etc.......... with that being said, Whats the DEAL?

BTW it always Stops at 16% before the ERROR Msg pops up.

I am also the same thing is happening because I see it and said that is the update 14.5 and no longer know what to do already uninstall it and install it again already restart my Xbox one thousand times and still I reciprocated play please if you know a way to fix it please tell me thanks

if you taking it that way, that's on you. rule number in business is customer satisfaction. That's the only thing i was talking about.there is alot more than that tho. u talking about complaining all i said was free platinum cuz i aint paying for it and i wouldn't mind getting it for free. u the one on here with all caps talking about FIX IT like they actually scared of u but now u trying this ol lets be patient after he locked the other thread. u talking about what i say dont make sense, if it dont y phone company cable companies, businesses like walt mart compensate you when they make a mistake. cuz they want u to come back and give them your money. What dont make sense about that

i get the big picture your trying to paint dude... ive just seen you posting MANY MANY times bout wanting compensation... im just saying stop posting the same thing over and over and complaining and just be patient. It hasnt helped so far being upset and its not gonna help any more to continue... jus sit back relax and find something else to do in meantime, if u have pc jus download it on there it works perfectly, thats what ive done that way im still able to enjoy warframe till i get it back on my xbox. Ya it blows but its technology and theres always issues...

I'm just trying to get back my warframes Oberon, nekros, nyx, rhino, loki prime; my weapons nikana, soma, hate, dread, galatine, heat swords, ether reapers, akzani, amphis, etcetera; my blueprints, rhino prime helmet, latron prime bp, boar prime bp, bronco prime bp akbronco prime bp, glaive prime disc, and alot more. All these items were sold without my knowledge or consent I paid with cash/platinum out of my pocket and I would really like them back considering that there is about 100$ worth of cash I put into my warframe account. It even shows up on my Xbox live List of things I bought on Xbox one. I just want my stuff back that is all, plz read this ticket as soon as possible so I can get back to playing the game with my friends and clan members. Thank you. All items were sold on September 26, 2014

i get the big picture your trying to paint dude... ive just seen you posting MANY MANY times bout wanting compensation... im just saying stop posting the same thing over and over and complaining and just be patient. It hasnt helped so far being upset and its not gonna help any more to continue... jus sit back relax and find something else to do in meantime, if u have pc jus download it on there it works perfectly, thats what ive done that way im still able to enjoy warframe till i get it back on my xbox. Ya it blows but its technology and theres always issues...

ok you got it

Just a question, and I am not sure if you answered it already on this thread but 13 pages is too much for me to read through right now lol.

Was wondering if there will be any trophy or award for the overall top clan in the rankings at the end of the cryotic front event or if the trophies will only be tier based?

Since its one of the very few real questions rather than just a outlet to vent on.... BUMP!

Here is what tech support told me to try

[DE]Nathan September 29, 2014 14:54

Hello ReadyApollyon11,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems getting into Warframe. Can you please clear you cache for the game?

To do this:

- From the Home screen, select My games & apps.

- Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.

- Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.

- You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

If that does not work, please restart your modem and router; leave them off for at least a minute before turning them back on.

Also, please follow the instructions in the link below and run the multiplayer connection test on your Xbox One.

http://support.xbox.com/en-ca/xbox-one/networking/multiplayer-connection-error-solution

There are also various solutions to different error messages of the test results.

If they do not help, can you please head over to this website and run a speedtest. Once it is complete please hit the "Share" button and send us the link.

http://www.speedtest.net/

If you have any questions or encounter any troubles following the instructions on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us, thanks!

Mine is downloading update 14.5, but says 'some updates could not be downloaded' same as everyone else here. I've tried restarting the game, resetting my console, resetting my router and modem, hooking my console up to a faster connection, and contacting customer support from the developer and Microsoft. Nothing has helped so far. Very frustrated.

Mine is downloading update 14.5, but says 'some updates could not be downloaded' same as everyone else here. I've tried restarting the game, resetting my console, resetting my router and modem, hooking my console up to a faster connection, and contacting customer support from the developer and Microsoft. Nothing has helped so far. Very frustrated.

you just noticed? Its been like this for a week and its up to Microsoft to decide whether the update goes through at the moment

Here is what tech support told me to try[DE]Nathan September 29, 2014 14:54Hello ReadyApollyon11,I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems getting into Warframe. Can you please clear you cache for the game?To do this:- From the Home screen, select My games & apps.- Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.- Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.- You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.If that does not work, please restart your modem and router; leave them off for at least a minute before turning them back on.Also, please follow the instructions in the link below and run the multiplayer connection test on your Xbox One.http://support.xbox.com/en-ca/xbox-one/networking/multiplayer-connection-error-solutionThere are also various solutions to different error messages of the test results.If they do not help, can you please head over to this website and run a speedtest. Once it is complete please hit the "Share" button and send us the link.http://www.speedtest.net/If you have any questions or encounter any troubles following the instructions on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us, thanks!

I didn't even get a confirmation email from them.

Here is what tech support told me to try[DE]Nathan September 29, 2014 14:54Hello ReadyApollyon11,I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems getting into Warframe. Can you please clear you cache for the game?To do this:- From the Home screen, select My games & apps.- Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.- Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.- You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.If that does not work, please restart your modem and router; leave them off for at least a minute before turning them back on.Also, please follow the instructions in the link below and run the multiplayer connection test on your Xbox One.http://support.xbox.com/en-ca/xbox-one/networking/multiplayer-connection-error-solutionThere are also various solutions to different error messages of the test results.If they do not help, can you please head over to this website and run a speedtest. Once it is complete please hit the "Share" button and send us the link.http://www.speedtest.net/If you have any questions or encounter any troubles following the instructions on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us, thanks!

none of this works all your going to do is lose save data... there is reserved data that you can delete without losing anything but it doesnt fix anything... no one knows what they are talking about... they are just feeding us crap...

just keep restarting the game after each attempt the data downloaded is saved after each attempt. It's frustrating but it will eventually download.