Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

They keep saying Microsoft needs to certify the update. thing is when they pushed the 1st so called hot fix that didnt do anything it didnt take this long for Microsoft to "certify" i think that's just bs. i left a support ticket when it 1st happened and i still ain't got a reply back. WTF

the hot fixes are typically something they can do from there end.

Ok the reinstall thing wont work the wait an retry thing is probably a 50/50 for as the free plat thats dumb but if the new update is time limited they should extend for the tons of us that havent played at all because of the update that would be nice they told me todo a bunch of stuff delete cash delete saved data but either way the de developer's need to do another fix on. There end ms will push it fast as de will work on it but some thing need be done quick this game is amazing an very addictive but this set back is a well god d@₩× mess but the faster this gets fixed the faster the whole mass of us can get back on an enjoy a great game so this is my plee to the De staf fix this plese asap plz plz plz

Edited by (XB1)AlmightyNemisis

Day 7.. no word from a dev since day 2... un installing, re installing didnt work.. but i figured out how to reduce the frustration level to zero! Uninstall the game, and leave it at that!!

Only thing i need help with now, is how to relinquish control of my dojo to my second in command. He's unable to continue with solar rail design, and he invested alot of platinum in our dojo.. funny thing is, i bought ms points last Friday, under the impression that this problem would be resolved sooner than later. Devs, if 1 of you posts an update on how much longer it's going to be, or at least let us know that you haven't forgotten us, by the end of the day, i will stay loyal and patient for a few days more! You have an amazing game, one I was willing to spend money on.. before this failed update.. Sincerely, a disgruntled fan.

on my xbox one has written 14.5 and I am trying to update does not come out over the 3% after about five minutes he says ah warframe an error in the server and asks for me to turn off and turn on the xbox and try again only one I I have done this over 5000 times and the same thing happened in all attempts have been in support of warframe just that they have not helped me at all. 

Please make the correction or update then go back to old update !! 
when you guys correct the error there you play upgrade in the air !!!! 
How you guys want to bring public (players) and make / leave the game always bugs

I have been quiet through all this, but I'm finally going to say something.

The hotfix did absolutely nothing for my situation, and now Warframe will not download anything anymore. It went from 900,000+ kib to just 61,350 kib, and I'm getting zero progress anymore. The lack of communication between the game designer and their customer base is the worst by far of any I have ever seen.

There have been zero updates to the people effected by this since the day after it's release. Any other developer in the industry would have had a resolution to this problem, IF they had even allowed it to happen to begin with. I have done everything under the sun, stand on my head and held my tongue every way possible, and it's not working.

In case DE was unaware, just a simple update on what they where doing to attempt to fix the problem would probably pacify the public, but beings they haven't said anything  other than nonsense information on a hotfix that didn't work for the majority of us, they public is in shambles. Hope you get back with us this lifetime!

I feel as like I have been scammed out of my money... I have spent over $150 on this game because it was so addicting. I couldn't stop buying platinum. I even bought the loki prime access because you got such a good deal on the platinum! I can't control the speed of my wifi... I am suffering, just waiting for an update that will actually fix this. Please stop doing "hotfix"! They do NOTHING! I am a paying customer and I would really enjoy it if you could find someway for the players with inefficent wifi to get back into the game. I am tired of waiting.. Destiny is crap and there arn't any other decent co-op/multiplayer games out at the moment. I know you guys are doing your best but at least give us feedback... 

I also have been quite over this because I thought this would be an easy fix. I absolutely love this game. I do not mean to break the code of conduct if I did, I am sorry. I just would greatly appreciate it if you could keep us up to date!

Edited by (XB1)Legend of lsaac