Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

:~: I GOT IT TO WORK!!! :~:

So this is what I did:

Another user mentioned that if you keep restarting the update, it'll eventually succeed: 

* The reason why is because despite the update requiring a restart, it will still save the partial progress. You'll notice that each restart of the update goes quicker and the total file size of the update becomes smaller. So after updating in partitions I got it to work. (Hopefully this is the case for everyone).

However I did take necessary precautions:

- I turned off wifi from all wifi streaming devices and turned themselves off as well.

- I left xbox parties and made sure all apps were closed on the console other than Warframe.

- I reset my router and used the least amount of ethernet cables required for the xbox's connection.

After all these steps I finally got through. In case it helps, my internet speed is 2.8 Mb/s and I download at an average of 300 Kb/s. I hope this helps anyone who is still having trouble! If not, then I guess patience is the only alternative for now :/.

So this is what I did:

Another user mentioned that if you keep restarting the update, it'll eventually succeed: 

* The reason why is because despite the update requiring a restart, it will still save the partial progress. You'll notice that each restart of the update goes quicker and the total file size of the update becomes smaller. So after updating in partitions I got it to work. (Hopefully this is the case for everyone).

- I turned off wifi from all wifi streaming devices and turned themselves off as well.

- I left xbox parties and made sure all apps were closed on the console other than Warframe.

- I reset my router and used the least amount of ethernet cables required for the xbox's connection.

After all these steps I finally got through. In case it helps, my internet speed is 2.8 Mb/s and I download at an average of 300 Kb/s. I hope this helps anyone who is still having trouble! If not, then I guess patience is the only alternative for now :/.

hell worth a try

Did u restart before the message pops up?

I am downloading the new update and it isn't finishes it says other content couldn't be retrieved from the servers.Can someone tell me what this means and how it can be fixed.Thank you.

they have been workin on this for 3 days... read the thread before posting EVERYONE is havin this issue...

I am seeing the 14.5 screen but it keeps saying that some content could not be downloaded and to restart warframe and try again what should I do?????

wait for it to be fixed like the rest of us... you cant do anything to fix it...

So this is what I did:

wen did u restart the download? When you were told it couldnt update or before that message pops up?

Bonjour voilà le problème que jai il me dit vérification des mise à jour et sa bouge pas et après il mais 100% et me dit un petit message certaine élément de la mise à jour n'ont pas pu être telecharger depuis nos serveurs. Veuillez redémarrer wraframe pour essayer à nouveau. Voilà je l'ai langer 20 foi j'ai éteint ma console relancer ma live box et tout essayer et sa beug depuis hier matin sais comme sa aven sa chargait et plus maintement et sa me soul car je suis plus que à 62.278kib à telecharge et sa marche pas depuis bientôt 3 jour alor besoin de votre aide j'ai aussi d'installer et ré installer plusieurs foi et que dalle alor aider je pète un plom m...

Bonjour voilà le problème que jai il me dit vérification des mise à jour et sa bouge pas et après il mais 100% et me dit un petit message certaine élément de la mise à jour n'ont pas pu être telecharger depuis nos serveurs. Veuillez redémarrer wraframe pour essayer à nouveau. Voilà je l'ai langer 20 foi j'ai éteint ma console relancer ma live box et tout essayer et sa beug depuis hier matin sais comme sa aven sa chargait et plus maintement et sa me soul car je suis plus que à 62.278kib à telecharge et sa marche pas depuis bientôt 3 jour alor besoin de votre aide j'ai aussi d'installer et ré installer plusieurs foi et que dalle alor aider je pète un plom m...

Salut GameurBoy , ne t'en fais pas c'est casi pareille pour tout le monde ( certain on réussi à la faire en insistant ) , pour ma part j'ai fais les même chose que toi y à rien à faire ( tout essayé ) mise à part attendre qu'il rectifie tout ça...