Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Warframers! Newbie From Ohio, Usa

ImagoX

Hi guys - just took the plunge a few days ago and decided to try out Warframe. Loving it so far, but it's lonely at the beginning missions (I usually have to solo). If anyone is starting out and wants to play with another n00b feel free to add me - I'm an adult player with not much time so I'm only on sporadically, but I figure if we make a big enough contact list we're bound to bump into each other eventually, right?  =)

On that same note, if anyone is in a fun, adult guild with openings, I'd love to join. I've played MMOs for year and understand the give-and-take it entails.

See you in-game, Tenno! --Matt aka ImgoX

Hi there!

Not from US, but helping everyone who is willing.

I do sometimes even stream with the title "playing with newbies" where I take some of my secondary frames and non-op gear and run through marcury-venus-earth missions.

I am playing in US based clan and everyone there who is active is pretty much a veteran player and none of them will bash you for starting out etc, but they find that playing with newbies can be tiresome sometimes so they don't do it.

Hit me up and we can play.

Also, welcome Tenno

Edited by ArcLightCRO

Y'know, most *vet* players would be happy to help you out. , myself included.

Though I do have to say that you came at a *bad* time, most players atm are probably farming* the new prime items so I bet everyone is busy.

Send me a friend invite if you want.

Welcome

Another guy not from US here, from Aus. so probably one of the furthest from you, but I'm generally on a fair bit of the time and generally have some new frames or weapons to level, so i can help with anything without it feeling like your just tagging along while i bring OP stuff for the level your at.
Send a friend request if you want, and message me in-game if I'm on and I'll probably be able to play through some missions with you.

[i'm not too active on the forums hence my low post count but I'm In-game most days for atleast a few hours, either farming random stuff or just messing around]

Edited by Orochi259

Arigato!! (BTW I'm not Japanese)

You can add me if you want

Rank 10 a grind addict and in a amazing clan!

We gonna do sum grinding till we dieee

PS Ima dud =) 

PPS It would be much better if you had any communication device (Skype,T3[Not the T3D,E or MD] or Raid Call)

Edited by Excalibur9