Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Did My Blueprint Run Off To?

Devanor

Question

Greetings fellow Tenno(S?)! Something most disturbing happened to me a while ago after defeating Councilor Vay Hek. Looking around, my group found a Bluepring from the boss, and picking it up i saw it was a Helmet. On the way to leaving the bossroom, the Host disconnected/left and we got moved back to where the boss died. Looking around i didn't find the blueprint so i guessed i picked up the helmet before the host left, but upon checking my inventory, there was no helmet, why?

Edited by Devanor

7 answers to this question

Not to me personally no, but lots of bugs are still in the game, so it doesn't surprise me.

The best thing to do is to file a support ticket so it gets seen by DE and they can implement a fix.

Not to me personally no, but lots of bugs are still in the game, so it doesn't surprise me.

The best thing to do is to file a support ticket so it gets seen by DE and they can implement a fix.

Is there any hope that i can be given a helmet blueprint, as it was a bug? I highly doubt so myself, but i'll make sure to post a ticket about it in hope of it getting fixed so it won't be an issue in the future.

I have a ticket in, they tell me that they believe I picked up a corrupted item along the way that's causing some items in my inventory (several BPs in my case) to not appear.  They assure me that the items ARE there, and that they are working on a fix, but it may take some time.  Some very good people over there.

Put a ticket in, and keep on keepin' on.