Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Periodically Appearing Animation Bug When Aiming Sicarus Prime

Radford_343

Hello,

I know, it might an overly descriptive topic, but it describes a bug I have experienced a few times while using the Sicarus Prime.

The bug seem to be occuring regardless of frame as I've tested it with numerous. I'm not sure how you provoke the bug to occur ,but occasionally when you aim the Sicarus, the player model will remain horizontal regardless of where you are actually aiming.

Pictures:

HjjBqF1.jpg

Qk0jTDl.jpg

What I'm getting at is that the player model doesn't correspond to actual player input, in this case while aimin down sights (right click).

The bug usually lasts a few minutes or so (thanks to GhostSwordsman for clarifying; the bug disappears if you switch weapons), before disappearing, so its by no means a biggie. Its simply something that has been bugging me ever since I got the Sicarus Prime.

Thank you!

Edited by Radford_343

Ah, this bug. I can confirm that this happens as well with the Sicarus Prime. Never got around to reporting it myself. I have not seen it occur on any other side arms.

As an FYI, if you didn't already know, you don't need to wait a few minutes for the bug to revert itself, just swap to your melee weapon or primary and then back to the pistol and it should be fine. It's a band-aid solution, but it works if it bothers you.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Ah, this bug. I can confirm that this happens as well with the Sicarus Prime. Never got around to reporting it myself. I have not seen it occur on any other side arms.

As an FYI, if you didn't already know, you don't need to wait a few minutes for the bug to revert itself, just swap to your melee weapon or primary and then back to the pistol and it should be fine. It's a band-aid solution, but it works if it bothers you.

Thanks for the clarification on how to temporarily fixing the bug, I wasn't aware of that. :)

Edited by Radford_343