Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dark Sword - No Stealth Attack

Tainted_Fox

Stealth attacks can only be executed when the "ship's sensors have not detected you"

Once you reveal yourself and everyone has been alerted to your presence, you cannot perform stealth attacks at all, even if you go invisible.

If you wait a LONG time, the ship will return to unalerted status and you will be able to execute stealth attacks again.

Once you reveal yourself and everyone has been alerted to your presence, you cannot perform stealth attacks at all, even if you go invisible.

Not true. A few times I've had the opportunity to stealth kill while the alarm was on.

I met the same problem with dark dagger.

must be a dark weapon set thing. still waiting on some one with a dark sword to confirm this

also i've done stealth attacks many times with the other weapons. but just using dark sword gives me no popup and its bugging me. also I've also been able to do stealth kills during the alarm being set

I'll have to try this out later... too tired to get back on right now. Probably gonna take a nap but anyway... I had this problem with fangs as well... strangely enough I found I couldn't stealth kill using Saryn/Rhino, even with a shade, but could with Ash. I haven't fully tested this, it's just something I noticed. Stealth kill just worked more often while I was Ash.