Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hi, i have been playing for about a week and still cant find an active clan, could i get an invite xbg is Half A Sponge

Yeah for sure. I will get you an invite today as soon as I get on. 

Would it be possible to get an invite please? Gt = DelusionX1

Thanks in advance!

And yeah of course I will send you one also... Your welcome in advance too lol. Make sure you guys aren't currently in a clan so I can send the invites successfully. 

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Would it be possible to get an invite please? Gt = DelusionX1

Thanks in advance!

Hey man, I tried to send you a clan invite and it said you were still in a clan. Let me know if you end up leaving your clan and still need an invite. You can hit me up here or send me an Xbox live msg to my gamertag, Xodus03.

Bored at dinner...why am I not playing lol

Lol man you missed the War!

I would like to join a more active clan, my GT is JDOGG Onenation

I'm also a rank 12

For sure. I just tried to send an invite and it said you are still in a clan. Let me know if you want to leave that clan and still get the invite.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

@ Xodus. I know man! Things with the family and work just constantly coming up. Last time when we did war on Sechura I was only able to run like 4 times before I had to go do something again. lol...but I hear we did very, very well along with all the other clans in the alliance, so I'm very happy about that! And I'm very grateful to be in a strong clan where there's a lot of really, really dedicated players who get S#&$ done, and can carry the load for slackers like myself lolol. Eventually my work will slow down (I do public accounting) when this season ends, and I will hopefully be able to join in all the clans wars, etc on a much, much more regular occurrence and contribute. But once again, it's terrific to have so many really awesome players to play with. Cheers to Lock N Load!

@ Xodus. I know man! Things with the family and work just constantly coming up. Last time when we did war on Sechura I was only able to run like 4 times before I had to go do something again. lol...but I hear we did very, very well along with all the other clans in the alliance, so I'm very happy about that! And I'm very grateful to be in a strong clan where there's a lot of really, really dedicated players who get S#&$ done, and can carry the load for slackers like myself lolol. Eventually my work will slow down (I do public accounting) when this season ends, and I will hopefully be able to join in all the clans wars, etc on a much, much more regular occurrence and contribute. But once again, it's terrific to have so many really awesome players to play with. Cheers to Lock N Load!

All good... we broke our record again yesterday also! 3 hours and 45 minutes for the full conquer! Yeah great job everyone once again... you guys never cease to amaze me within LnL, and now the Art of War! 

Lol...at this rate/record time I won't even get the chance to turn on the Xbox and logon before the next rail is taken

Lol there will be plenty of upcoming wars man... I am sure you will get your fair share of the blood and glory bro. 

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

I would love to join currently have every prime but loki and mastery rank 5 about to be six but won't be able to get on ttill about 5 pm est though

Tried to send out that invite and it said you were already in a clan. Hit me up if you leave your clan and still need an invite.

worked 70 hours last week and looking like 60-65ish this week. Can't wait to get a day off this weekend and use my recently crafted Boar Prime to let off some steam.

Hopefully you can get on for our Battle... they have been extremely fast lately so you better get your share of the glory as early as possible.