The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

room for one more? i was actually in this clan until i lost my internet for about a month, guess i got removed due to inactivity, would really like to be back in it. It's a great clan that is always super helpful with anything you need. Hope to be back playing with you guys again soon!

Hey, Yeah I recognize your gamer tag! Sorry for the removal, have to keep population fresh... but of course you are welcome back. I can get an invite sent out in just a bit here as soon as I log on if Lore hasn't got you yet. Talk to you soonhopefully!

Hello! I started playing this game over a week ago and would like to join your clan :D I had posted in another clans thread but they haven't replied and it's been a few days so idk how active they are. An active guild is important to me, and it looks like you guys would be, especially with a large member base which is something i find appealing too. I love looking up guides for games and trying to figure stuff out, but this game is so broad and open i am having a difficult time understanding wtf to do lol. So i hope you have some people who's brains i can pick and can help point me in the right direction, and hopefully there are some people that like running stuff because running solo is kind of boring and difficult.

Anyways, if you would have me, i would love to join you guys :D

Yeah you are more than welcome to join, and there are plenty of very knowledgeable brains you can pick to pieces around here lol... Will also get your invite sent out as soon as I get on.

@ Artemis and Lon2004 - Hey yeah, I'm still at work lol...I don't get off until like 6pm CST. So when I get back I will definitely send you guys an invite. Otherwise if somebody comes to the forums in between this time hopefully they will pick you guys up.

Not sure if you got them yet, but if haven't I will get them in a few here... jeeze I swear you live on our forums though haha. 

no inv yet, but its cool, im just glad to be back in it

Invite sent... those L's in your name really gave me a hard time for a second lol

Hello! I started playing this game over a week ago and would like to join your clan :D I had posted in another clans thread but they haven't replied and it's been a few days so idk how active they are. An active guild is important to me, and it looks like you guys would be, especially with a large member base which is something i find appealing too. I love looking up guides for games and trying to figure stuff out, but this game is so broad and open i am having a difficult time understanding wtf to do lol. So i hope you have some people who's brains i can pick and can help point me in the right direction, and hopefully there are some people that like running stuff because running solo is kind of boring and difficult.

Anyways, if you would have me, i would love to join you guys :D

Invite also sent...

Welcome (back) to the clan both of you! 

Im not much for talking in forums but Im at work with nothing to do soooo.

I asked to join this clan after having actually got to play with Xodus03, Lorewalker, and Hashairynipz (the poor man spent the level rezing me) in random joins.

Ive played alot off Mmo games (god help me I even played AO...at launch) and overall the xbox community seems very helpful to new players, always exceptions..., but I like that the leadership in this clan leads by example by helping newer players, and just about everyone is willing to help, taxi, farm, etc.

Anyway...anyone have a spare split chamber, rage, quick thinking, etc. j/k.

Hey man , thanks for those very kind words! Im flattered lol...however I am just another clan member such as yourself. Xodus had previously inquired if I could assist him on these forums and thats why you see me here....and I dont sleep much lol. Anyways off the top of my head I dont have a spare of the mods you mentioned but I do have others such as jagged edge if u need one

Looking for an invite.

MR14, 559 hrs played.

Added a couple of you to my friends list in hopes of catching you in game.

Previous member of Legion of the Cosmos, but looking for a new home since it's recent leadership issue (one went rogue and kicked all of clan members).

I'd like to join experienced mastery rank 11 active fan of sons of anarchy I've been in a leadership position before looking to be apart if an active clan. I contribute to research I go hard on rail attacks I donate to the clan vault. Looking for a clan that appreciates that

Looking for an invite.

MR14, 559 hrs played.

Previous member of Legion of the Cosmos, but looking for a new home since it's recent leadership issue (one went rogue and kicked all of clan members).

I'd like to join experienced mastery rank 11 active fan of sons of anarchy I've been in a leadership position before looking to be apart if an active clan. I contribute to research I go hard on rail attacks I donate to the clan vault. Looking for a clan that appreciates that

I'll send you both an invite as soon as possible.

Looking for an invite.

MR14, 559 hrs played.

If he doesn't get you guys by the time I get on, then I will send out an invite also.

I'll send you both an invite as soon as possible.

Thanks again Lex lol

This is a bit late, but I wanted to give a congrats to some of our newest Council members... TheRoyalHitman, HasHairyNipzz, Prawnus Maximus, and of course LexaHex488 from above! These guys (as well as Crucial) are able to help out anyone with clan info or needs as well so feel free to hit them up!

the removal of rails and recent connectivity/drop issues noted on both the PS4 and Xbone is getting to be borderline unbearable. Not only is an aspect of the game missing indefinitely the remainder of the game now won't let many players go beyond wave 10 or 15 on a defense for example without not only kicking them from the game but kicking them out all the way to the dashboard.

@Lore - Yeah I have heard alot about that actually. In all honesty, I have spent most of the time away from wars either on other games, or just chillin on WF in chat and talkin to people or helping with small things. It's deadly boring cuz I have very little to do aside from level up weapons I will not ever use again, and I am pretty sick of that already too... could only imagine if I was trying to do stuff and couldn't got past 10 or 15 though, I would be pissed.

The thing is this and DE I hope realizes it. One of the most enjoyable attributes to Warframe is the concept of creating your own clan or being in a player created clan (community) and then taking that and one upping it into an Alliance. And one of the best ways for players to feel like that are actually in a clan or alliance is when DE had instituted these rail conflicts. It made the members of these clans feel united and there was a cause. And now they have taken it away indefinitely.

And say what you will about the rail conflicts but in some ways they were pretty unique. Perhaps broke, but at least uniquely broken. lol. The new PVP system is not unique at all. It is unbalanced, it is broken, it is limited, and it doesn't have any redeeming feature to it that makes me say "Hey I want to play this version of a PVP shooter and not dig up my COD and Black Ops games and play those (or Battlefield, or any other actual PVP shooters that are way more developed than whatever it is DE has got going on here".  

It strips away most of the things that are otherwise accessible to the rest of the game and tells you this is how you should play PVP with a limited arsenal. Imagine if you were playing COD or Halo and they said hey in our story mode you can use all of this, but in our PVP you can only use a small fraction of it. Now go out there an enjoy yourselves. Because to me that is exactly what DE is doing.

Anyways I'm done for now, ranting about this lolol. I have ranted in multiple places about this, and I'm starting to hear myself getting rather redundant.