Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hey Guys, id love to join i have read clan RnR and sent a Xbox1 msg to you Lorewalker too

i am new to Warframe ive been playing just over a week Rank4 Wpn mastery waiting for Rhino valkyr oberon to finish. i think im gonna get the Valkr Prime pack this week as well

gamer CV similar to this, Entropia Universe PC, Age of Conan PC, Destiny Xbox

hope to hear from you soon

GuN

49 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OldGitGuN said:

Hey Guys, id love to join i have read clan RnR and sent a Xbox1 msg to you Lorewalker too

i am new to Warframe ive been playing just over a week Rank4 Wpn mastery waiting for Rhino valkyr oberon to finish. i think im gonna get the Valkr Prime pack this week as well

gamer CV similar to this, Entropia Universe PC, Age of Conan PC, Destiny Xbox

hope to hear from you soon

GuN

Hey man, your invite has been sent. Welcome to the clan!

Come be a part of the longest running active moon clan today. LNL has been around since warframes inception on XBOX One and we have seen and experienced it all. We have the right members to help you with every part of the game as will as answer any historical question related to the game as well. Our Historians and our Council are highly knowledgeable and our Sgts have been around since the beginning of the rail conflicts and they are all there for our Tenno community as a resource so come join is today. 

Cheers

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TwistedNite said:

Hi, I'm mastery rank 4, nova and mag are maxed, working on valk prime at moment, play 4-6 hrs a day mainly from 8pm UK time onwards, relatively new but got to grips with most aspects of the game, still learning some though, would love to join your clan

Invite sent and welcome!

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)GuiltySpark 514 said:

Hey! Would i be able to get re-invited to the clan? I was an Enforcer rank i believe, and was removed from the clan. I had some family stuff to take care of and didn't really have any time to play since Christmas.

Sure thing. I don't get off work until later tonight but I'll see if someone can invite you sooner. If not I'll get you later when I'm home. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)GuiltySpark 514 said:

Hey! Would i be able to get re-invited to the clan? I was an Enforcer rank i believe, and was removed from the clan. I had some family stuff to take care of and didn't really have any time to play since Christmas.

Your invite should be sent now. Let me know if you need a resend.