Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle Pay Ticket Problem

RiouHotaru

Having done a bit of PvP, one of the biggest, most overarching issues to me, is how the Battle Pay is handled.  I can't count the number of times I went in when Battle Pay Reserves was well over 70-100 million, go into a match, finish it in a decent length of time, only to get NO pay because apparently tickets ran out while I was still in my match.  Frankly, this is unacceptable.  I do not see why tickets have to be awarded after a match.

The solution is simple:

- When a team enters a Conflict, tickets are automatically allocated to each member

- If the team wins, they get awarded the full amount of the ticket, which is guaranteed to them since the ticket was allocated at the start.  If the team loses, they only earn a portion of the ticket, and the rest is returned to the Reserves, as per the usual rules

- Dark Sector Status needs some way to be dynamically updated, or some way for people to know how many tickets are available at any given time, so they know if they'll be allocated a ticket when they go in.

This would solve probably the biggest concern, which is the whole "running without getting a reward" risk that you run under the current system, which has no business existing.