Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Mods Acquired From Dark Sector Conflict Aren't Available

Nebrime

They aren't in my damn inventory. For the past month I've been looking soooooo hard for Berserker and Rage. Guess what? I got them today! But once I checked my list of mods they WEREN'T there. These are extremely hard mods to find, and I finally had acquired them but the damn game didn't register it.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Do I have to wait a certain amount of time? Do I have to wait until the conflict is over?

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

It hasn't saved ever since DS became PvP.

We can only assume it was intentional.

I got Berserk and Rage WHILE in Dark Sector Conflict. Those mods only drop from Specters on solar rails. Extreme luck got me the two of them today. At the end of the mission it said I was given the mods, but they aren't there in my inventory.

I got Berserk and Rage WHILE in Dark Sector Conflict. Those mods only drop from Specters on solar rails. Extreme luck got me the two of them today. At the end of the mission it said I was given the mods, but they aren't there in my inventory.

And what I'm saying is that ever since Dark Sector conflicts became PvP based, any mods dropped during the match haven't saved.

It will still be displayed in your end mission screen, but you don't receive it.

And what I'm saying is that ever since Dark Sector conflicts became PvP based, any mods dropped during the match haven't saved.

It will still be displayed in your end mission screen, but you don't receive it.

So in other words I will not ever be receiving the mods that I picked up...?

I was under the impression Tenno Specters from dark sector conflict gave these really rare mods as stated here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tenno_Specter

Mhm, the wiki isn't entirely accurate, but then again, if they don't save, they shouldn't drop in the first place.

These two pages give better information on where you can acquire these mods.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rage

Edit: Apparently that was an archived article, meaning it doesn't apply at all any longer, and more as a nod to an older version of Warframe.

Oh... now I see. Well that's disappointing as hell. Thank you for sharing the knowledge.

This article is archived. The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe. Please do not use this article for critical in-game information.

dunno what this means

Sarcasm not necessary.

Edited by FrozenFire98