Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mission Problem

WindBlade

is anyone else having a major headache trying to start Alert missions? I click the alert, accept, get the countdown, screen fades out, and I Immediately get 'you have been disconnected from this session'. And this can, and will, repeatedly happen. Worst occasin was for an alert earlier today where i spent nearly ten minutes trying to get it to start, with it constantly disconnecting me. I haevn't yet  missed out on a mission because of it, but I've had a couple cut close to the line.

I've resorted to playing alerts solo, sometimes I finish, sometimes I fail.  There's an update coming today that will at least only let you join if the mission objectives haven't been completed.

It still doesn't fix the "disconnected from session" thing, but at least you won't get sucked into an alert mission without being able to participate and be rewarded.

About 9 out of 10 tries to join a Alert Mission i get this message.

Sometimes i also get it when joining normal Missions but not that often. And yes i did port forward and my Nat is working fine...

I guess the problem is that hundreds(thousands?) of other people wanna do the same mission at the same time and the server that handles those requests just can't handle that much traffic.