The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cool Warframe Color Schemes

EHenderson

Question

Hey guys! I have a few 'frames that I just can't stand the appearance of. So, I was hoping that, with the help of this great community, you guys could share your color layouts to end my aesthetic suffering.
Post any and all of your 'frames colors here, the ones you are rather proud of. Please list the color pack and color of each of your choices and pictures are prefered
The 'frames I seem to have trouble with are these:

Rhino: I love him, but he's so bulky and dumb looking. Colors to help?

Nova

Nekros: My colors aren't bad I'm just rather bored of them

Excalibur

Oberon

5 answers to this question

There are a couple of megathreads buried in the forums where people posted their color schemes. Search for "color set" or "color schemes" should turn them up.

Search feature didn't really unearth anything except for a Zephyr color scheme thread.

The idea was that people would share here. For instance, what schemes do you use, if you don't mind sharing? I would appreciate it

Search feature didn't really unearth anything except for a Zephyr color scheme thread.

The idea was that people would share here. For instance, what schemes do you use, if you don't mind sharing? I would appreciate it

Voila: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/279010-the-color-set-sharing-program-redux/

As for my personal schemes, I stick to white, black, a medium-dark blue, and a medium-dark orange. I just shuffle those colors around between the four color slots until I get a look I like, then if I've got a syandana equipped I'll just copy the main colors over to the accessories and shuffle them there if need be. I like blue, orange is its complementary color, and the white and black help keep it looking clean and not too garish. I don't have any screenshots to share, unfortunately.

Voila: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/279010-the-color-set-sharing-program-redux/

As for my personal schemes, I stick to white, black, a medium-dark blue, and a medium-dark orange. I just shuffle those colors around between the four color slots until I get a look I like, then if I've got a syandana equipped I'll just copy the main colors over to the accessories and shuffle them there if need be. I like blue, orange is its complementary color, and the white and black help keep it looking clean and not too garish. I don't have any screenshots to share, unfortunately.

Thank you.