The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Trinity's Lobster Tail

Luxangel7

keep the side skirt, replace the tail with a more thin structure. Current tail makes her look like a monster girl

And what, pray-tell, is wrong with monster girls, sir?

Also, I'm surprised this thread is still going.  Mynki said she's not changing, so the best anyone can hope for is cosmetic accessories that replace or remove it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

They're not gonna do it. The artist responsible has a big boner for her lobster tail.

he's not alone...

When optional costume bits for Frames are released, the tail should become an optional skin attachment that is given free of charge when Trinity is purchased/built and be unequippable. Folks like me who dig the tail are happy, folks that don't are happy, folks that want to force their preferences and tastes onto their others can eat sh!t, Trin2 is happy

Mynki said no, he's not going to think about changing the tail, he said so in the art of warframe stream.

Honestly, he shouldn't be doing art for the game if he can't take the criticism, ideas or suggestions where they're needed.

Cosmetically, that hideous tail Trinity has completely throws off her overrall look, she's very sleek when you look at her from the front and sides, but then when you look at her from the rear, it's like "Dude, really?"

That tail doesn't make her look "unique", it's bulky, very rigid, and has some very ugly designs on it that don't compliment an otherwise sleek and smooth looking frame. I really don't see how something so big and bulky even made it into the final design, I would've told Mynki to redo the tail in a heartbeat.

Edited by __Kanade__

Mynki said no, he's not going to think about changing the tail, he said so in the art of warframe stream.

Honestly, he shouldn't be doing art for the game if he can't take the criticism, ideas or suggestions where they're needed.

Cosmetically, that hideous tail Trinity has completely throws off her overrall look, she's very sleek when you look at her from the front and sides, but then when you look at her from the rear, it's like "Dude, really?"

That tail doesn't make her look "unique", it's bulky, very rigid, and has some very ugly designs on it that don't compliment an otherwise sleek and smooth looking frame. I really don't see how something so big and bulky even made it into the final design, I would've told Mynki to redo the tail in a heartbeat.

It's getting physics so it will look much better when it has the ability to move.