Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frustrating Matchmaking!

(XBOX)SylarTreatment

Question

I'm so frustrated!! Anyone able to help me?!

Can anyone tell me why I can almost never connect to games/squads anymore since a couple of days ago??! 

I tried to run the dark dagger blueprint mission on Mercury today (I have all missions unlocked on that planet so it should be even easier!) and couldn't join any squads.

I did try running the mission alone but failed on the second defense part due to terminal damage and didn't want to use up my respawns... There were a listed 78 squads on that sector but I just kept trying/waiting and nothing... even came out of the game and tried again... what's going on??

I absolutely love this game but this is frustrating... any help would be awesome for this Warframe-addicted Tenno!

Edited by (XB1)SylarTreatment

3 answers to this question

The obvious would be to make sure your Matchmaking setting was set to Public, unless xbox 1 version doesn't have that and it is perma-multiplayer.  The other option might be to check to see if you have any option to set a limit on ping in settings.  If the ping limit is too low, you might never find a game with a low enough ping (depending on how the xbox 1 servers are.)

Edit: Also, if the ping limit is set to unlimited, then set it to roughly 250 or where ever you feel comfortable with.  Setting that to unlimited usually forces the game to sift through the entire globe.

Edited by xFayt

The obvious would be to make sure your Matchmaking setting was set to Public, unless xbox 1 version doesn't have that and it is perma-multiplayer.  The other option might be to check to see if you have any option to set a limit on ping in settings.  If the ping limit is too low, you might never find a game with a low enough ping (depending on how the xbox 1 servers are.)

Edit: Also, if the ping limit is set to unlimited, then set it to roughly 250 or where ever you feel comfortable with.  Setting that to unlimited usually forces the game to sift through the entire globe.

Thanks for your fast response... The Matchmaking is the same as I've always had it, Public.  I haven't checked the Ping settings and I'm unsure as to whether we have that option in the XB1 version but I'll look into it.