Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should We Get A New Survival Variation?

Pandaman444

The regular survival is currently not challenging enough for well built players. An idea I have been thinking a lot on was if there was a survival where the life support can be damaged by enemy's, therefore adding a "hard mode" to the regular survival. For well-built characters this would add a little more variation and add a challenge to survival. 

"Hard mode" = T4. If you need more of a challenge, you need to be playing a game designed around challenge, or a game designed around PvP, and work your way up the ladder.

Im talking about something that would be outside of the void. Just a fun little thing to do when you are bored or finished the set of alerts.

Survival still annoys the hell outta me because RNG, really the only thing I absolutely hate about it, but other than that, it's a challenging gamemode at high levels like T4

T4 is a good challenge, what im talking about will be an intermediate challenge for somewhat experienced players.

T4 is a good challenge, what im talking about will be an intermediate challenge for somewhat experienced players.

Excavation is near along the lines of what you're talking about in terms of enemy damage towards progress to the player I believe. Excavation is definitely one of the more fun and challenging gamemodes, and I think I have the same thoughts as the community that most people loved it, but not everyone will agree.