Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Driven Contest's

RINGSNOW

Hey RINGSNOW here,

Ohh do I have good one for you.  Little under a week ago I started a contest on one of my dark sector billboards.  But I wasn't expecting it to get a lot of notice.  But in the recent days, people have been Pming me thanking me for something fun to do.  Within a day there have been not just 1 contest add but 4 other contests that have been added to the list of contests that are going to end this week.  I want to personally thank.  Other alliances out there that are producing a fantastic player driven contests.  And I hope to see more contest next week. Im also looking for the next big contests Idea. if you have an idea for a contest leave it here.  and lets talk about the love. 

take a look at the line up.

10/1/2014 1pm EDT-- Team with the Longest SURVIVAL TIME on --Hiercon,Pluto wins 365 plat--
10/2/2014 1pm EDT-- Team with the Longest SURVIVAL TIME on --PHOBOS ZEUGMA WINS 250 plat--
10/3/2014 1pm EDT-- Team with the HIGHEST DEFENSE WAVE on  --LARZAC/EUROPA WINS 300 plat--
10/4/2014 1pm EDT-- Team with the HIGHEST DEFENSE WAVE on  --Jupiter/Sinai WINS 360 plat--
10/4/2014 10pm EDT- Team with the Longest SURVIVAL TIME on -- Wahiba/Mars WINS 300 plat--

--all-TENNO-are-WELCOME--

Sincerely RINGSNOW

Edited by RINGSNOW