The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grakata

MonWoofer

Grakata Level 19, Orokin Catalyst.

120% Damage, 75% Multi-Shot, 60% Armor Piercing, 15% Cryo.

Ugh. The trigger makes my finger hurt, and the fire rate is so fast that it hurts my shoulder. Enemies die so quickly, blood and bone chunks splatter all over my Warframe. Tell me, do you have any idea how hard it is to wash Grineer blood off of the gold trim on an Excalibur Prime? It's like the blood coagulates before it even splatters out. Freaking gross.

You're overreacting, folks. The gun is fine, trust me. It's only Rank 19 here; at 30, I'm sure I'd be able to pull a Pluto run, no sweat.

Nuff said ;)

There is movie. No more arguing ^^

I can do that entire level with supercharged Lato. That is a bad test for it's true worth in terms of performance.

Also this vid is a joke. They still die to Slash Dash... People need to read this thread before they post a smart &#! remark.

Edited by mmSNAKE

The Grakata is a glorious weapon of destruction. I use it to run Hades. Whoever says the Dual Staple Guns (Twin Vipers, but that must be a typo) are bad says the Grakata is bad, too. And to those people I say: Cool. You don't like it and that is fine. I'll enjoy this beast while you complain about it.

I'm glad it is working out for you, I'm wondering how you are dealing with it ammo issues though?

I've been following thread, and now after my Grakata was crafted and I gave it a few test runs, here's what I think.

Yes, Ced, this gun can be beasting with a potato and the right mods. But I think you'd agree if it was better. I gave it a try as a level 1 unmodded, and the thing took almost the enitre clip to kill a single level 1 grinny lancer if you're not careful enough. I was out of ammo after only travelling through 5 tiles. The thing has to have the base damage increased. NEEDS to. Otherwise, it's almost not worth dragging it up to level 30. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

I gave it a try as a level 1 unmodded, and the thing took almost the enitre clip to kill a single level 1 grinny lancer if you're not careful enough. I was out of ammo after only travelling through 5 tiles.

Funny. I'll take a look at that when I hit the reset button, make a vid about it, too. I think I remember strutting through those missions just fine. :/