Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Know What The Error Codes Relate To?

d1sc1p1e

If anyone has information about this, they probably won't be able to do much without an actual error code to work with :)

the code i'm getting at the moment is 327714, and though i'd massively appreciate any advice, having an error code and coresponding issue list would be far more valuable for everyone. it seems though, that DE would rather keep it secret.

If you are referring to the WAR-#### numbers, judging by recent staff posts they're just numbered crash logs. IE you crash in the void, your WAR number is 45212, on DE's system they can locate crash log 45212 and find out what caused the crash.

I don't see any reason to conceal them if they are just generic error codes like windows or other software has.

Edited by Jag272

If you are referring to the WAR-#### numbers, judging by recent staff posts they're just numbered crash logs. IE you crash in the void, your WAR number is 45212, on DE's system they can locate crash log 45212 and find out what caused the crash.

I don't see any reason to conceal them if they are just generic error codes like windows or other software has.

i also don't see much point in concealing them, yet i can't seem to find the list anywhere, so it is. you'd have to think any info is helpful, and case in point, whatever this generic code refers to, it's not tileset, time, load or anything else i can think of. it happens constantly and seemingly randomly.

if it is a generic code then it's info would still help, as it won't be 'in void too much lag', taken the circumstances it has to be something more specific, and knowing that would help me fix it myself and not rely on an overloaded support team.

i also don't see much point in concealing them, yet i can't seem to find the list anywhere, so it is. you'd have to think any info is helpful, and case in point, whatever this generic code refers to, it's not tileset, time, load or anything else i can think of. it happens constantly and seemingly randomly.

if it is a generic code then it's info would still help, as it won't be 'in void too much lag', taken the circumstances it has to be something more specific, and knowing that would help me fix it myself and not rely on an overloaded support team.

If my crash log theory is correct, unless theres a separate location that crash logs specifically are kept then it is worth checking your EE.log after a crash. Considering this is the engine logging what happens in game, the crash is probably covered in there too.

Edit: go to %localappdata% in windows explorer, into warframe folder and both ee.log and a "Crashes" folder are in there. I suspect more is stored in EE.log as the Crashes folder seems to just contain dxdiag files.

Edit 2: Some of mine seem to include more actually, though most is just dxdiag. Guess its worth a look.

Edited by Jag272